HubSpot Ideas

mnewnham

Ability to archive 'Deals'

It would be really useful if users had the ability to archive 'deals'. 

I've seen a few people request this functionality from as far back as 2017, so it'd be great to know if I've missed something or if it's just still not available as a function.

If not, it'd be great to know if anyone had a smart interim solutions for this? 

Thanks!

42 Replies
busdav
Participant

This is a must!! Please incorporate

Dirk2
Participant

Yes, I think so, too! My workaround so far: build another deal pipeline which only consists of "closed won (archive)" 

and then I am thinking of a workflow which forwards old closed won deals  from my main pipeline older than a year to this "archive"

RCook5

I think not having the ability to do this is a major mis on the part of HubSpot. As a sales leader I want to see a history of deals by customer so that I can understand true aquisition cost and time from initial contact to close. Doing all of this without cluttering a dashboard is really an important tool. Even better if closed opportunities would auto archive after a definable period of time.

KDeLange

Totally agree.  We've only just begun using this Hubspot and our deal board is already getting overcrowded.  I'd love to see a solution to this!

TMac4

I cant believe this isn't in place already

Hubspot please take note and implement this archive deal abity ASAP, it's going to grow into a big long term problem 

I have only just onboarded and can already see what a pain this is going to be

bcf
Participant

Agree 100% this is surely not difficult coding to do

and the feature would be very handy to have

JKevari

Yes! Hope this can be in a development pipeline very soon

Icuki

PLEASE!!! Include this feature, its so basic, I was a customer of pipedrive and I do not want to regret migrating to Hubspot.

bcf
Participant

Yes

I agree 100% this is a very simple solution and still don't understand why it is not a feature.

Come on Hubstop make it happen

StanJohns

Totally agree this needs to be included with HUbspot. A means to archive deals against customers would also be useful. Perhaps an archive and then deals history for contacts customers so that you can look at them if needed.

Our deal pipeline and old deal list for some customers is getting very overcrowded even after just one year of using the system. Everything else is really good.

amiller_ism
Participant

This really does impact when we are trying to do things like make associations to a deal (notes, emails, etc.), but then every past deal pops up. In this view it's hard to see which one to select.

rvichot

We're also looking for this at Ramp! We need to able to filter without having to delete

bcf
Participant

This function will make it so much easier to use hubspot instead of going some where else 

Jose89

great idea and we in our company would really use this. Some time the mix bettween open deals and close/finish deals make hard to analise current bussines open

Manon-Ideagency
Member | Diamond Partner

A must have

MCook0

I would really like this.

We now have a few deals in completed and would like to be in archive.

EBirza

A must have

JKrantz
Contributor

yes please! shocked you done have this... you just see everything for years and years!?

Emile2

Hi HubSport,

We have a lot of deals in the completed pipeline and would like to be in archive.

Please have this archive deal function up asap.

Thanks.

LisaK
Participant

Being able to archive deals (so that also automated email logging to associated contacts stops) would be very useful. 

Else we are deleting deals or need to put it into an archive pipeline as suggested by other users.