Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Ability to Upload video to social posts

Would love to have the ability to upload video to social posts - as right now the only options are blogs, images and landing pages. 

41 Replies
wadefitzgerald
Occasional Contributor

Yes, Would be very useful and save a lot of time - thus a great suggestion!

katrinaokeefe
New Contributor

This would be ideal

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @NB2004 @katrinaokeefe @wadefitzgerald could you please confirm which social platform your suggestion is for? We currently have Facebook video publishing in BETA. 

HRobinson
New Contributor

I would love to see it for Twitter as well as LinkedIn, since Facebook isn't the proper social channel for my audience. Thanks!

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @NB2004 @HRobinson @katrinaokeefe @wadefitzgerald I wanted to let you know that Facebook video publishing is now live to all HubSpot Marketing customers.

As @HRobinson has done above, could you all please confirm which social networks you would like to see video publishing for so I can update the idea accordingly? Thank you!

NB2004
Occasional Contributor

I would like to see it implemented for Twitter and LinkedIn please - as we frequently post from these channels as well. Thank you!!

mmcgonagle
New Contributor

Would love to see this for Twitter as well.

Staci
Visitor

We love to see video for Linkedin and Twitter.  This is where most of our business is. 

ltheriot

I second this - having the ability to upload videos to all platforms would be beneficial for marketing. It's also more of a burden to have to upload videos directly on the social media network. Also, having the ability to upload more than one photo in Hubspot would be an asset. I am constantly wanting to share more than one photo and cannot do that in Hubspot.

blinkertoon
Esteemed Contributor

Just to say that you can now post videos to Facebook, just nnot other channels (which I believe is in the pipeline).

My more recent post here:

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Ability-to-attach-videos-on-social-media-not-just-Fac...