HubSpot Ideas

NB2004

Ability to Upload video to social posts

Would love to have the ability to upload video to social posts - as right now the only options are blogs, images and landing pages. 

44件のコメント
wadefitzgerald
参加者

Yes, Would be very useful and save a lot of time - thus a great suggestion!

katrinaokeefe
メンバー

This would be ideal

roisinkirby
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Hey @NB2004 @katrinaokeefe @wadefitzgerald could you please confirm which social platform your suggestion is for? We currently have Facebook video publishing in BETA. 

HRobinson
メンバー

I would love to see it for Twitter as well as LinkedIn, since Facebook isn't the proper social channel for my audience. Thanks!

roisinkirby
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Hello @NB2004 @HRobinson @katrinaokeefe @wadefitzgerald I wanted to let you know that Facebook video publishing is now live to all HubSpot Marketing customers.

As @HRobinson has done above, could you all please confirm which social networks you would like to see video publishing for so I can update the idea accordingly? Thank you!

NB2004
参加者

I would like to see it implemented for Twitter and LinkedIn please - as we frequently post from these channels as well. Thank you!!

mmcgonagle
メンバー

Would love to see this for Twitter as well.

Staci
参加者

We love to see video for Linkedin and Twitter.  This is where most of our business is. 

ltheriot
メンバー

I second this - having the ability to upload videos to all platforms would be beneficial for marketing. It's also more of a burden to have to upload videos directly on the social media network. Also, having the ability to upload more than one photo in Hubspot would be an asset. I am constantly wanting to share more than one photo and cannot do that in Hubspot.

blinkertoon
投稿者

Just to say that you can now post videos to Facebook, just nnot other channels (which I believe is in the pipeline).

My more recent post here:

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Ability-to-attach-videos-on-social-media-not-just-Fac...

stephanieclague
投稿者

I would like to see this for Twitter please. Could you please advise when this might be available?

Merit
メンバー

Our key audience is on LinkedIn and Twitter as well so it would be great if it would be possible. 

OClaura
メンバー

Hi, we would need to upload videos to LinkedIn and Twitter also. Facebook is not a relevant network for us.

EmiliaK
メンバー

I think it's important to keep up to date with the most recent features available on social media and having the option to upload videos to Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn would be great. Also uploading scheduled videos/boomerangs/still images to Insta stories would make the life of a digital marketer easier! 🙂

willettaatdenbo
メンバー

I also would love to see this for Instagram. Am currently posting IG videos outside of HubSpot.

AllisonAltus
トップ投稿者

Yes I also vote for this idea! Now that Linkedin has introduced native video to company posts this is something we really need to see integrated into HubSpot. At the moment we are unable to schedule posts to LinkedIn which include video, which is really frustrating. 

VickiBrown
投稿者

Would love to see HubSpot support LinkedIn video! I just a news release that Twenty-three, a video marketing platform, is the first to support LinkedIn video on its platform.

kprince
メンバー

Video is clearly everything for today's marketers and an area in which many forward-thinking companies are investing for 2018 and beyond.  Our B2B audience is not on Facebook, so uploading video to LinkedIn and Twitter is critical. 

tpSignal88
メンバー

Right now we can't upload and post MP4 videos to our Instagram and LinkedIn accounts through HubSpot's social publishing tool. I have to go into each account on those platforms and post the video individually. Is there going to be a future update to those channels where we'll be able post MP4 videos directly, like we're able to do in Facebook? 

Bendorf
参加者

I also miss this feature. Especially since everyone is talking about how video is THE THING to use as it has more appeal and reach in most platforms.