HubSpot Ideas

LKan

Ability to Track Activity in Gmail (Right Hand Pane)

My sales colleagues are using MixMax. They like the integration feature within Gmail  that allows them to see a list of actions to know whether or not emails were delivered/unopened, opened or responded to. I believe it shows a list of all emails and the corresponding status (unopened, opened, responded). I could see this being helpful for support and sales teams. 

I know tracking this activity is possible within the Contacts>Activity Feed (shout out to Junior at HubSpot for pointing me in the right direction). However, I believe there is a use case for seeing this within Gmail (for streamlined workflow) rather than having to hop back to HubSpot.

I would like to request the ability to display a right hand panel of activity within Gmail for HubSpot email sent, opens, replies, etc? I believe having the ability to see sent would also be helpful to prompt a follow-up if it goes unopened for a certain period of time.

Please note, I am getting a pop-up notification that someone opened an email (the Track functionality) but then the pop-up quickly disappears. I'd like to see the history of this if possible within a right hand pane in Gmail.  I am happy to answer any questions or provide further feedback. Please do not hesitate to reach out. Thank you in advance!