HubSpot Ideas

Smayer

Ability to Pass Hidden Fields from LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms

Currently, there's no way to define and pass Hidden Fields from LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms to Hubspot. This is detrimental to tracking and proper data management. I don't want my users to have to see a "Lead Source" field on their forms!!

9 Comentários
anthonyrichards
Participante

On the LinkedIn Campaign Manager side when building your Lead Gen forms - I saw an option to ad hidden fields. I am not sure if they'll pass over properly as I just started one. We shall see. 

hubspotusers
Membro

There is currently no way to do this - This is a much needed feature!!

davidbee
Participante

This is a MUST-HAVE Feature. In fact the tool is pretty useless / non-scalable without this feature.

Monsees
Membro

This is a real bottlneck for us too, please consider adding this feature!

grantfrontrow
Colaborador(a)

Completely 100% agree. No idea why hidden fields from Lead Ads wouldn't be passed into HubSpot. HubSpot is dropping the ball on this one. Hidden fields in Lead Ads (facebook, linkedin, etc.) are essential to organizing contacts in any CRM. They need to be passed into HubSpot.

BrettWright
Participante

The best option until they add this functionality to Hubspot is to use Zapier as a go-between to pass the right information to Hubspot. There you can pass any information contained in the LinkedIn Lead Forms.

Status atualizado para: In Beta
WillDekrey
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

jochenvp
Participante

Currently out of production I have heard. Will be back in December?

Status atualizado para: Delivered
katie_koenig
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

Hidden fields for both LinkedIn and Facebook now sync into HubSpot. Additionally, if you choose to create lead generation campaigns for LinkedIn or Facebook within HubSpot, you can now see hidden fields from those LinkedIn or Facebook forms. You can also create hidden fields if you choose to create a new LinkedIn or Facebook form during campaign creation.