HubSpot Ideas

LCarry

Ability to Manually send NPS survey to individual recipients

It would be nice to be able to manually send NPS survey's to individual recipients. For example, a client got our survey and opened it, accidentally clicked zero and then deleted the email. This recipient is in a high powered position and thought the email was spam. She wanted to correct her rating and I was not able to send a survey just to her.

17 Kommentare
joy1
Mitglied

Agree. Manually sending an NPS would allow to re-survey a customer once their issue was resolved to see how they would now rank our service.

nikkikeyscd
Mitglied

I agree! I had a client email me saying she accidentally scored us a 2, rather than a 10. I've managed to delete her score of 2, but that additional 10 would be wonderful for our NPS.....

PeterBrella
Teilnehmer/-in

Plus 1 from me! I just spent 30 minutes digging through Hubspot, only to find out it's not possible. #facepalm

JonHarrisCS
Mitglied

Same here! In preperation for a QBR (or at any time really) I want to be able to go to a Company or Contact and send the NPS from there.  I have need to do this much more than I do to send out a mass batch of NPS.

Subha
Mitglied

Agreed. Few times customers end up clicking on 1 or 2 and they reach out to us stating it was done in error and that they would wish to change it however, the current workaround is only that we create a dummy ticket again, close it to resend the survey. 

elizabeth2
Teilnehmer/-in

And manually send custom surveys as well!

MJarvis
Teilnehmer/-in

I agree with this suggestion! This would be a very useful feature. Has the Hubspot product team progressed with adding this option? It would be great to get an update. Thanks.

LWehmeier
Mitglied

Yes!  A manual send would be super helpful!

TRäder
Mitglied

Really Helpful. 

JPaleschi
Teilnehmer/-in

It would be great if we got an update / response to this from Hubspot - the reasons listed above are exactly what we're looking at and the fix to send the survey manually would be awesome.

AngelinaV
Teilnehmer/-in

Upvoting this idea!

TdeRidder
Mitglied

Was looking for this as well. Hubspot, make it happen 😄 !

TMalloy
Mitglied | Elite Partner

One way you might be able to accomplish this is to create a custom property, something like "Send Survey," as a single checkbox property. They use the "Yes" value as criteria to send the survey. So you would go into a contact record and manually set the property to "Yes," and by doing so, they would meet the trigger criteria to send the survey. You can have "Or" criteria in a survey trigger.

UPDATE: This idea does not work if you have auto-sending turned on. Essentially, the auto-sending funtions like a workflow, and once a contact is currently enrolled, they will not enroll again.

TdeRidder
Mitglied

That's genius. Thank you for the tip!

MichelleF
Mitglied

Upvoting this idea as well. 1 to 1 NPS surveys are critical for personalised customer care.

Love TMalloy's suggestion, but it's needlessly complicated to have to use a work around to achieve something relatively simple.

AnnalenaStrüver
Teilnehmer/-in | Platinum Partner

Same here! Would be great to send NPS surveys manually.

AChrisanow
HubSpot Employee

HS Support: would be a very helpful feature