HubSpot Ideas

LCarry

Ability to Manually send NPS survey to individual recipients

It would be nice to be able to manually send NPS survey's to individual recipients. For example, a client got our survey and opened it, accidentally clicked zero and then deleted the email. This recipient is in a high powered position and thought the email was spam. She wanted to correct her rating and I was not able to send a survey just to her.

17 Replies
joy1

Agree. Manually sending an NPS would allow to re-survey a customer once their issue was resolved to see how they would now rank our service.

nikkikeyscd

I agree! I had a client email me saying she accidentally scored us a 2, rather than a 10. I've managed to delete her score of 2, but that additional 10 would be wonderful for our NPS.....

PeterBrella
Participant

Plus 1 from me! I just spent 30 minutes digging through Hubspot, only to find out it's not possible. #facepalm

JonHarrisCS

Same here! In preperation for a QBR (or at any time really) I want to be able to go to a Company or Contact and send the NPS from there.  I have need to do this much more than I do to send out a mass batch of NPS.

Subha

Agreed. Few times customers end up clicking on 1 or 2 and they reach out to us stating it was done in error and that they would wish to change it however, the current workaround is only that we create a dummy ticket again, close it to resend the survey. 

elizabeth2
Participant

And manually send custom surveys as well!

MJarvis
Participant

I agree with this suggestion! This would be a very useful feature. Has the Hubspot product team progressed with adding this option? It would be great to get an update. Thanks.

LWehmeier

Yes!  A manual send would be super helpful!

TRäder

Really Helpful. 

JPaleschi
Participant

It would be great if we got an update / response to this from Hubspot - the reasons listed above are exactly what we're looking at and the fix to send the survey manually would be awesome.

AngelinaV
Participant

Upvoting this idea!

TdeRidder

Was looking for this as well. Hubspot, make it happen 😄 !

TMalloy
Member | Elite Partner

One way you might be able to accomplish this is to create a custom property, something like "Send Survey," as a single checkbox property. They use the "Yes" value as criteria to send the survey. So you would go into a contact record and manually set the property to "Yes," and by doing so, they would meet the trigger criteria to send the survey. You can have "Or" criteria in a survey trigger.

UPDATE: This idea does not work if you have auto-sending turned on. Essentially, the auto-sending funtions like a workflow, and once a contact is currently enrolled, they will not enroll again.

TdeRidder

That's genius. Thank you for the tip!

MichelleF

Upvoting this idea as well. 1 to 1 NPS surveys are critical for personalised customer care.

Love TMalloy's suggestion, but it's needlessly complicated to have to use a work around to achieve something relatively simple.

AnnalenaStrüver
Participant | Platinum Partner

Same here! Would be great to send NPS surveys manually.

AChrisanow
HubSpot Employee

HS Support: would be a very helpful feature