HubSpot Ideas

ipowell

Ability to Make Global Modules 'Smart'

I think it would be particularly helpful to have the ability to make a global module 'Smart.' So you can choose the alternate content within the module itself. We have the ability to make rich text smart, but, It'd be nice if we could do this with the actual global modules themselves... 

What do you guys think? Smiley feliz

I just think it'd be interesting to be able to shift the structure of the module around based on a specific smart rule, instead of having to clone it or create a separate page/piece of content.

5 Comentários
samarcher
Membro

Right? Would make editing emails and landing pages so much more efficient and dynamic

beth
Membro

Great idea for menus in headers that change depending on the country. Would love to have smart content in global headers rather than cloning and updating.

yidanwang
Colaborador(a)

This idae is in BETA! Edit the global module in the new design manager and you can see it on the right panel. 

Screen Shot 2019-01-08 at 12.06.14 PM.png

Way to go Hubspot!

ipowell
Colaborador(a)

@yidanwang Interesting. I saw the language transltions in the custom modules, those are pretty neat, too. 

However, some of the global groups I've created don't have that option... Maybe it has to be a certain kind or maybe they're still working on it. Seems like they're still testing out a few things.

Status atualizado para: Delivered
mherzog
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

Smart content is available on Global Modules.