HubSpot Ideas

JMcKellow

Ability to Display Selected emails as individual Knowledge base articles

We are building our  articles for our knowledge base, and also use the email  feature to send out our new release notes each week. I would like to  make a new article for a  selected release email, and not have to copy the info to a new article, thus avoiding duplication of text, work, etc.

I want to know if there is a way to link to the article in the email (it looks lthe same as how I write the articles for the KB..)and not have to copy it - avoid duplications and also means if it gets updated in the email, it we do not have to maintain two copies.

n the email section...I can see the article that goes out via email - the url has "email" in  
whereas the KB articles have "knowledge" in the url,  e.g
 hubspot.com/knowledge , so stored separately I am guessing...
We would still write the release notes in the email section
so when they get published, I want to be able to have a KB article that can pull over that text, or link to it...so would not necessarily need to edit it so much later...I don;t think, just dont want to duplicate the text in two locations, if possible
So for emails, the email section would be the primary are to write in..then send that out to customers, and then be able to make it available in the Knowledgebase so they can look it up again if they want..so would be very helpful for our users.

and allow is to male those emails readily accessible for all our users and not just the ones on the email list...)

I need to be able to do this for selected emails, as there are some that are release notes and others that are customer specific, so they are  private and we would not want to show such emails on the KB
For us, we would not need to edit it in two places. For an email, it's ok to edit it in the email section. But to be able to display it in two sections, without cloning it...and be able to select specific emails to display as KB articles.
So we'd also need to be able to attach the correct category for the KB, so users can easily find them.
At the moment, we have to copy the email and create a new KB article, so that the info is more widely available to users who may not be on the email list. Also easy for tem to find later on..
I'd appreciate your team taking a look at this idea , thank you!
From chat with Aditya
0 Upvotes