HubSpot Ideas

PCC-Marketing

Ability to Delete Past Import History

Hello,

When signing up for HubSpot we were ecstatic to move from MailChimp to your platform as it had so many cool and useful abilities, and needless to say we really jumped into everything blind. In short, our business ran its marketing based off lists from a very homemade database that we pull customer lists by state and cities, so we were "importing fiends"! Now that we have some training under our belts and have migrated away from our homemade database we see that we did a lot of things wrong and well... we have a sea of lists with so many of the same names. The ability to delete past imports with bad info/customer information would be a great tool to have when creating new active lists. As currently, we still run lists based on states and cities. 

Originally, when I googled "How to delete past imports" I came across this resource https://community.hubspot.com/t5/CRM/Need-to-delete-an-imported-list-of-contacts/m-p/195952 which was helpful, as I seen others were wondering the same thing. I did see that the only option appears to be "viewing the contacts" and manually removing them, but you still see that import name when creating an active list. 

Anyways, just a thought. Hopefully enough people agree this would be a great feature. 

6 Comentarios
JCruz
HubSpot Employee

I think even the ability edit the names of existing imports would be hugely helpful in cases like this, since it would enable users to retroactively adjust naming conventions to make filtering contacts by import easier. 

Affiant1
Miembro

I buy leads with 20+ data points. Hubspot upload errors give me 2 basic columns with a whole bunch of their own **bleep** appended & I'm stuck with a useless list. It's stupid I've got to make custom headers for things like "Date of Birth" - wish I'd trialed a few other CRMs before I paid for this.

AAshtar
Miembro

It's just make the whole thing messy. Particularly when you are on a trial and check things out as you'r using a sandbox then you just get stuck with whole this useless lists. annoying.  

MEconomicas
Miembro

This is quite an important feature and I don't know why it isn't implemented already, in my businnes we also did things in the wrong way and now filtering by imports is a mess because we have an extensive list of useless ones that dont work at all for us

giso
Miembro

I 100% agree, this feature SHOULD BE REALLY ADDED ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!! It's been 3 1/2 years since this post and nothing has been done to solve it and add the feature. PLEASE HUBSPOT TEAM!!

BBank
Miembro

It would be nice to clean up (delete) past imports. Mainly for sandbox and testing. It would alos be nice to have the ability to rename the files.