HubSpot Ideas

sgriggs63

Ability to Clone a Product

Creating Products within the Portal and needing to switch between Monthly and Annual Billing.  Created the Products for Monthly and would like the ability to Clone that Monthly Product and modify the Identifier to Annually without having to build all over again.

14 Replies
AlexMackrill
Participant | Elite Partner

Second this! It's absolutely crazy that you can't clone a product. We have 4 tiers of every product and have to create a new one every time, even though there are only subtle variations.

websms

Currently I use the workaround of exporting the data in a csv file, changing it and uploading it again with different names, so they are practically cloned. This is by all means not a workaround you can use on a daily basis. Just for bigger clones you'll have to do.

Clone button is essentiell!

petercwilson
Participant

The ability to clone a product item or whole folder containing product items would be fab.    Would save on typing for sure.

lgibbons
Participant

Definitely a needed feature that would save me so much time!

MHeilmann

It is cumbersome to create a product from scratch if there is only one variance e.g. the unit price. Should be easy to clone a product and just change whatever needs to be changed

TStocks

Totally agreed!

DBranscum

Create a spreadsheet and import it.

JHeymann

Not having a clone feature for adding line items to deals creates such a time suck for our teams. Sometimes we have to add the same product 15+ times to break out for various brands and time periods, and it's painful how manual this is. We'd be happy with a clone feature or even an import function for adding line items to deals.

LSanchez

how is clone a product not possible??? upvote X 1,000.. Hubpsot, please, hello 📢?!  This seems basic, please release it!

PaulB3di

Agreed Product Cloning would be very useful and  export/import workaround is a faff!

orlane

Yes please Hubspot, create a feature to clone products!!! Having to recreate new products is a nightmare! 

SteveA1

Such a basic feature miss.  

Also the ability to "kit" multiple products into a bundle referencing the "master" product record.  

VictoriaGumaer
HubSpot Product Team

Hi community,

My name is Victoria Gumaer and I'm the Product Manager for the Product Library here at HubSpot.  I just wanted to provide an update on this issue - Clone Products is now in Beta with a tenative full release date of EOM January 2023.  If you'd like to get early access to this feature now, please feel free to drop me a line at vgumaer@hubspot.com with your Hub ID (s) and I'll happily add the feature to your portal.  

Best Regards,
Victoria Gumaer

VictoriaGumaer
HubSpot Product Team