HubSpot Ideas

JIrwin33

Ability to Clone Tasks

Ability to clone a task and just change one detail to save for another date. 

I've created a task and associated it with serveral contacts and companies, I want to clone this task and change the title to remind me of a seperate follow up I need to do at a different time but with the same associations to save me re-doing that. 

6 Replies
AlanaJ777

Cloning a task would us save time when we are scheduling social media and blog posts. 

It would also be great if when a reoccuring task is closed, that it creates a new task.  

BMorton12
Participant

This would save our team so much time. Hopefully, this is a simple update they can make soon. 

vmarijnen

Yes, totally agree. Would be so great to be able to clone/copy/duplicate tasks! Hope this feature will be added soon. 

JRyan-Leela
Participant

Typical HubSpot terrible design and execution that wastes customer time. The user interface is so inefficient, constantly having to click into and out of records, copy and paste stuff manually.

Why doesn't HubSpot as a standard practice just develop cloning for all types of objects? I can't imagine an object that a user wouldn't want to be able to clone.

JPrier
Participant

This feature will help us increase HubSpot user adoption. Thanks for implementing this.

NDebrosse
Participant

We really need this feature to be able to use Hubspot. Salesforce allows for this and for Hubspot to truly compete, you guys have to give these basic functionalities.