HubSpot Ideas

Stillskill

Ability to Associate Marketing Events with Deals

We are a company that puts on Marketing Events. We sell sponsorships for these events, and are tracking those sales using the Deals object. 

We are using Marketing Events already to track registration and attendance.  We would like to associate Marketing Events with Deals so that we can also see how much revenue we're bringing in for sponsorhip for those specific events.  

Right now we're having to create a custom object for our Events so that we can associate them with our deals, contacts, etc.

2 Replies
TWeston5

This is the same for our business. I work in the professional services industry where we sponsor and attend events all the time. We rarely host them ourselves. It would be great if we could register relationships established at these events and then attribute those towards deals so that we can see the ROI. We have a long lead cycle so tracking manually is almost impossible.

jjones41
Contributor

I upvote this idea. It is odd to me that HubSpot has this Marketing Events object but allows so little interaction with it/customization of it.

@TWeston5 and @Stillskill, I was doing some thinking and reseraching on a similar question this morning and came across this video from Aptitude 8 that I thought you all might appreciate.

Cheers