Ability to Add Dashboard Categories

The product library needs to have an additional layer of grouping that is reportable on the sales / marketing dahboards. There needs to be reporting hierarchy for products that can reflect up to the sales Dashboard. The product catalog is important for the sake of building quote and for new sales reps to understand the cost of each service, but there needs to be higher level reporting than each individual

For example, if I sell Nike, Reebok and Adidas shoes, there needs to be a reasonable roll up of the individual products in the Product Library so that the actual product is driving forecasts and not deals / pipelines.

So, I sell 1 big deal to a shoe store that wants to buy 100 Pairs of shoes.

Nikes: 30 pair

• 10 Nike Frees: $20 each (this is the item loaded into the product Library)
  • 10 Nike Zoom: $30 each (this is the item loaded into the product Library)
  • 10 Nike Basketball: $40 each (
  • this is the item loaded into the product Library)

Adidas: 40 pair

• 40 pair Adidas soccer: $20 each (this is the item loaded into the product Library)

Reebok

• 15 pair Reeebok Classic White: $10 each (this is the item loaded into the product Library)
  • 15 pair Reebok Classic White $10 each (this is the item loaded into the product Library)

Currently, all of this must be loaded into one deal and then into on pipeline. At no point can I look at a cross section of all of my active deals to see how many pairs of Nikes we've sold or quoted. So it should really be the product that's driving the forecasts and revenue versus the deals.

0 Upvotes
HubSpot updates