HubSpot Ideas

JaclynSchmitz

Ability to A/B Test with Sequences

It would be great to have the ability to easily a/b test with email sequences. Certain emails within the sequence may perform better with variable wording, but there is no easily way to test this. 

125件のコメント
RV6
参加者

Love the idea. We need this!

mtallia
メンバー

This is a major gap this capability does not exist. We just had a marketing/sales sync and we are constantly updating templates to what we "think" is working but no real proof around all that.

Ideally, in each touch of sequences you could test multiple templates and as they send out system randomizes which version prospects receive. After enough data is collected it auto chooses winning template so you're constantly sharpening the saw.

I've seen this capability in Outreach.

ManonOé
メンバー

Yes, I am totally agree with you! 

suaproch
メンバー

Thanks for your input - such a feature would be very helpful!

niklaus
メンバー

yes, same here!

natascha80
メンバー

would be really beneficial!

JPowell1
参加者

I agree this feature is needed. Potential work around for this could be to set up 2 sequences and split enrollment equally, then monitor performance over time.

Matt_B12345
メンバー

This is a standard feature on every other CRM i have ever used. It's a must!!!!

Albee
メンバー

This is a def need, the workaround is fine, but time is not always on your side so anything to speed this up is helpful

JoostDerks
メンバー | Solutions Partner

I want to be able to test a/b sequences (and workflows) as a whole! In for example Pardot this is rediculiously easy.

drewshape
メンバー

We'll love this too. Any update team? 

PhilippW
メンバー

+1!

sruhlman
メンバー

I imagine that there are quite a few email marketers and potential customers that have been turned away from this platfrom because of this as it's common among almost all platforms (even the very small ones) that use sequences. 

jgauffin
メンバー

This is very important for email campaigns, as it allows us to try, measure, improve.

Without it, we need to create separate sequences, divide target contacts between sequences, keep track of them all. That's a lot of more work.

MCoy
メンバー

How is this not already an option?  This really needs to be added

TPiotrowski
参加者

Really hoping this is added soon. As mentioned above it is critical and seemingly a standard option on all other CRM/Marketing tools.

SGradeckas
メンバー

Definitely a must-have functionality. Hopefully it gets added soon.

TPiotrowski
参加者

With the Marketing email A/B test beta I have worked with our SDR and Sales team to utilize the plain text marketing emails to make this happen using workflows/lists rather than sequences, not perfect but a short term band-aid if anyone's looking for this sooner rather than later!

HMC
メンバー

This would be very helpful. Found this thread because I was googling how I would do this in Hubspot. Surprised to see it's not a feature!

JVorhees
メンバー

Oh yes, definitely