HubSpot Ideas

basil

API for Feedback and NPS

We would like to collect NPS feedback directly in our Android App. For that we would need a way via API to push the collected feedbacks into the Hubspot feedback list.

17 Commentaires
basil
Conseiller clé

This would also be the case for experience surveys, that we would like to embedd in mobile apps from us.

Some more background: 

We understand that customer feedback is key to longterm success. The problem is, that we sell a lot through distributors and very often we don't have the email of the end user or they don't reply.

Now we would have direct access to customers, because our product runs in an Android app on a tablet. So we would like to display all kind of feedback surveys there. But as far as I can see, that is not possible right now.
gabrielcaetano
Membre

Hi,

The company that I currently work for, needs to make a machine learning work to identify, through the feedbacks, the satisfaction level of our customers.

Currently has a standart endpoint (GET API) for this service?

brunocastro
Participant

Get Feedback Customer Surveys through API endpoints would be a valuable addition  to the platform. 

Statut mis à jour : Not Currently Planned
JoeMayall
Ancien salarié HubSpot

Hi HubSpot Community,

My name is Joe, I'm the Ideas Forum Manager. I've been in contact with the HubSpot product team about this Idea, and I wanted to provide a quick update.

We appreciate all the feedback you’ve shared here to help our team evaluate this feature request. However, at this time, this functionality is not something our team is planning to build into HubSpot. This is certainly subject to change in the future, so feel free to leave feedback if you'd like. We'll update this thread if our plans change.

Best,
Joe
Ideas Forum Manager

jcj87
Contributeur

This would be good. We need to analyze and make complex reports on this data

iwamura
Membre

We would like to strongly request this update. 

Sharjeel
Membre

On behalf of Celtra, I'd also like to strongly request this update.  We'd love to have this functionality available in Hubspot. 

Jricci11
Participant

+ 1 - the ability to use feedback more flexibily via API is a pivotal feature to making service hub a truly useful solution.

samara1
Participant | Partenaire solutions Elite

This would be good. We need to analyze and make complex reports on this data

sylvainstg
Membre

Joe, what should we understand by "not something our team is planning to build into HubSpot"?   
Does that mean that it is not on the road map yet or rather, there is no way this will end up on the roadmap?

Hopefully it is not the later, when HubSpot's client's workflows and conversations are hapenning around HubSpot the management of survey responses has to be bound to the user profiles in HubSpot.  Therefore an API is needed especially for those with native apps.      

JoeMayall
Ancien salarié HubSpot

Hi @sylvainstg!

Great question. When we mark something "Not Currently Planned", that doesn't mean we have no intention of building it or are even necessarily opposed to building it. Simply put, it just means that it isn't on our near-term roadmap. 

While we wish we could build every feature requested, unfortunately, resource restrictions don't allow us. As other features are built and shipped, the Product team circles back to "Not Currently Planned" Ideas to evaluate if they fit the current bandwidth.

Hope this helps!

Joe

sylvainstg
Membre
Got it. Thanks Joe.
We are a software company too so I understand the pain!
Cheers!
SteveHTM
Contributeur de premier rang | Partenaire solutions

At least some of the shortcomings of this tool could be worked around if the NPS survey properties per contact were not set to read-only. Yes, I've tried to change this via the API and failed 😞 At least it would be possibel to import external results and possibly use the existing reporting tools more creatively to be able to agregate across different survey data.

DigitalImpact
Participant | Partenaire solutions Diamond

The Feedback API endpoints are showing Create capabilities but we can't set the private app scopes to Write. Is this still Not Currently Planned?

Screen Shot 2023-02-10 at 11.41.12 AM.pngFeedback Scopes.png

LRosenberger
Membre

We would like to request this feature as well.

PaulBevington
Participant

We would like to send NPS feedback surveys via our internal CRM system, ideally this would be done via and API into Hubspot. 

Reading above i am guessing this is not possible? If not do we have an update on possible roadmap dev to include? 

JoeP2
Membre

Collecting and analyzing NPS scores is core to measuring customer satisfaction. It's often not possible to collect these scores via HubSpot, but important to store in HubSpot. 

We have been collecting NPS feedback in our app for many years, I'd like to put this history into HubSpot and post new NPS scores into HubSpot. This will enable us to more effectively analyze NPS and to create workflows around this critical feedback.

I see the "beta" API for doing this, but also see a warning “Please note: the feedback submissions endpoints are currently read only. Feedback submissions cannot be submitted or edited through the API.” That seems at odds with the create and update endpoints in the API.

I also see requests here going back 3.5 years. What's up with this? This seems pretty basic functionality for a CRM.