HubSpot Ideas

ilushka85

API for Create Quote

Currently it says that the create quote api is not available according to the documentation yet some posts on the forum alluded that it is?  Is it available?  if not when will it be?

8 Replies
Willson
HubSpot Employee

Hey @ilushka85 

There was previously a version of the Quotes API that was incorrectly exposed and was available for use. This has since been taken down and we've published a newer version which can be accessed here

Note: The CRM API currently only supports retrieving quotes that have been created by a HubSpot user in a HubSpot account via an API key. Creating and updating quotes through the CRM API is coming soon. Please subscribe to our changelog to make sure you receive any further updates about this issue.

I hope this helps!

bala_nexpcb
Participant

Hi, it's been a year more passed, could you please let me know when the API for creating quote is available? We are running to automate our quote process, so need that urgently!!

amanda-robo
Participant

+1 to this thread. We would also like to see this functionality added in to the quotes API soon

ebaynaud
Participant

+1 Soon is so relative lol 

jmbray
Participant

+1 here. API for Quote Creation would materially enhance our current quote/payments process. 

Hey @Willson, any update here? I see you mentioned creating and updating quotes through the CRM API is "coming soon" back in July 2020. Thank you!

MEnnis

Adding an API for creating quotes would significantly improve our existing process for generating quotes and processing payments.

Vijendra7277

Any update on this? Is there any API from which we can create quote?

jayzippro
HubSpot Employee

Is this what everyone is looking for? https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/crm/quotes then there is the CREATE by using a POST using the url /crm/v3/objects/quotes.