HubSpot Ideas

Lucila-Andimol

AI - Content Translation

Creating multilanguage websites, landing pages and blog post takes a lot of time when the translations has to be done by ourselves and then pasted in the new asset.

It'd be great if the new AI tool could use some automatic translatation tool to help speed up the process.

(this actually happend to me "by mistake" this week when I was creating a language variation for a blog post, but nobody in the HubSpot's support team could find/give the explanation how this happend)

👉SO, vote up for automatic translation of content!!

5 Replies
MMølgaard

This is a must have. I now use ChatGPT to do this and consider building my own plug-in with Zapier as it so simple. The hassle is copying and pasting and making sure that the formatting stays. Please include this 🙏

peter4precon

I would pay a significant fee if I could just auto-replicate campaigns in multiple languages translated by ChatGTP. Please don't try to do your own AI - you are not an AI company (yet). Let us use the best tool available and help us be effective now.

LeonardoDVinci
Contributor

+1 to this! I'm okay with AI translations but still have my reservations about going 100% AI for this. I don't know if we are at that point yet where AI has a proper translation that considers context, culture, jargon, and other subtleties of human speech 100% all the time without going into that weird robotic space that is why, on top of it, it is still advised that the content generated by AI will still be reviewed afterward. But yes, since it surely cuts processing time, it's a feature that we would like to have even, as an option.

MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager

Thank you for submitting this idea @Lucila-Andimol

With the launch of the Content Hub, we can now mark this feature request as "Delivered". 🙂 

To read more about how you can automatically translate multi-language content in HubSpot with the help of the AI tool powered by DeepL, check out this Knowledge base article

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Lucila-Andimol
Thought Leader | Platinum Partner

Loved this @MiaSrebrnjak 

👏

Its like a wish come true from the ideas forum to your HubSpot portal 🤩

Thanks