HubSpot Ideas

Sara_Marks

A way to exclude contacts from receiving more than one email per day

My team sends out sometimes 10+ emails per day, spanning a broad range of product categories. We want to make sure that contacts only receive one marketing email from us per day, even if they are subscribed to more than one product category that is on the schedule for that day, but it seems that there is no easy way to simply exclude contacts from receiving an email if they already received one that day. I've been using workflows to add contacts to a static list and then excluding that list, but I wish there was a way to do this automatically, where I can do a workflow and instead of having to select individual emails, I could just sent a dynamic date to say add anyone to this list who received any email where the date equals today.

1 Comentário
Status atualizado para: Delivered
aseeler
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

You can now set a limit for the number of marketing emails that your contacts can be sent during a given timeframe through the email frequency safeguard tool! With this tool, you'd be able to set a limit of one marketing email per day for your contacts. This feature is only available in Marketing Hub Enterprise, and you can read more about it in this article from our Knowledge Base.