Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

A "non form" option in Lead Flows

I would like to add a Lead Flow to my page, but don't want to have my visitors fill in their email addresses. Can you make this optional (even recommended) instead or required?

135 Replies
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hi HubSpot Community,

Thanks for your further thoughts and comments - I just wanted to say that we really do care about working on what our customers need the most and it's clear that this is really important to you all. I can assure you that we are actively working on this update and I'm sorry that it won't be available as early as I'd originally estimated. The reason for this is that we've had to focus on getting some of the underlying work right before being able to release this.  I'll update this thread again as soon as I have a more tangible timeline. 
PatrickEng Top Contributor | Platinum Partner
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner

There seem to be a few modules like this within the HubSpot Module Marketplace. Would be worth checking out if people are still having issues of finding a solution.

thisisdatis
Regular Contributor

@PatrickEng Hey - what do you mean by a few modules like this? Do you mind throwing up a link? 

PatrickEng Top Contributor | Platinum Partner
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner

@thisisdatis Sure, here's one that I use a lot: https://marketplace.hubspot.com/products/directdevelopment1/announcement-bar-with-scheduling

Since the original poster wanted a leadflow, this might not fit perfectly since the linked module is just the bar at the top version (it doesn't have the left, right or middle popup designs). But if you want something simple, this could work pretty well.

Otherwise, just go to the HubSpot Marketplace and search around for something that works (there are a variety of popup, announcement, and promo modules that you can use).

Hope it helps!

thisisdatis
Regular Contributor

So we're into Q3 now - still no update on when this function will get resolved (it was originally supposed to complete by early Q2 according to HubSpot) ... what's going on with this now? 

@DomRychlik