A "non form" option in Lead Flows

I would like to add a Lead Flow to my page, but don't want to have my visitors fill in their email addresses. Can you make this optional (even recommended) instead or required?

HubSpot updates
A "non form" option in Lead FlowsHubSpot Product Team
changed to: Needs Detail
yesterday

@Roeleke, thanks for the feedback and the idea! Can I ask the use case for the above request? From what I understand, if the Form aspect is removed, you basically have a CTA. You can create a slide in CTA for your COS pages using some of your resources here.

UPDATE: The product manager of this team has posted an update to this feature request, click here for details: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/A-quot-non-form-quot-option-in-Lead-Flows/idc-p/245893/highlight/true#M27845

changed to: Not Currently Planned
yesterday

We've recently renamed Lead Flows to "Pop-Up forms" as part of a greater unification of HubSpot's forms tools. We're focusing on form and optimisation features for this tool with our current roadmap. As a "Non-Form" option wouldn't fit into a "Pop-Up Form" tool, we do not have any current plans to allow the removal of forms from this. We may explore a feature like this within another tool in the future but currently have no plans to implement this. 

yesterday

Hi everyone, thanks for all the feedback on this! I want to say we are in absolutely no way dismissing this or the demand for this. Obviously our users are the most important aspect considered when updating our software so your feedback is always taken on board and the most important consideration made to any product updates. 

I want to stress that this is "currently not planned" and in no way a "won't do". We are leaning in to unifying forms experiences across the tools and improving conversion optimisation options on our current roadmap. This request will stay on our radar and is definitely something we are still considering. Where this tool lives and how this functionality will live within HubSpot is something that is currently is discussion, but for the moment this update to the pop-up forms is not currently in planning. This will stay opened to upvote and comment on as monitoring the demand for this is important to us and we will post here if we have any further updates to this and if we begin planning stages on a tool to provide a pop-up CTA only modal.  

A "non form" option in Lead FlowsCommunity Manager
changed to: Idea Submitted
yesterday

144 Replies
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hi HubSpot Community,

Thanks for your further thoughts and comments - I just wanted to say that we really do care about working on what our customers need the most and it's clear that this is really important to you all. I can assure you that we are actively working on this update and I'm sorry that it won't be available as early as I'd originally estimated. The reason for this is that we've had to focus on getting some of the underlying work right before being able to release this.  I'll update this thread again as soon as I have a more tangible timeline. 
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

There seem to be a few modules like this within the HubSpot Module Marketplace. Would be worth checking out if people are still having issues of finding a solution.

thisisdatis
Regular Contributor

@PatrickEng Hey - what do you mean by a few modules like this? Do you mind throwing up a link? 

HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

@thisisdatis Sure, here's one that I use a lot: https://marketplace.hubspot.com/products/directdevelopment1/announcement-bar-with-scheduling

Since the original poster wanted a leadflow, this might not fit perfectly since the linked module is just the bar at the top version (it doesn't have the left, right or middle popup designs). But if you want something simple, this could work pretty well.

Otherwise, just go to the HubSpot Marketplace and search around for something that works (there are a variety of popup, announcement, and promo modules that you can use).

Hope it helps!

thisisdatis
Regular Contributor

So we're into Q3 now - still no update on when this function will get resolved (it was originally supposed to complete by early Q2 according to HubSpot) ... what's going on with this now? 

@DomRychlik 

thisisdatis
Regular Contributor

any updates @DomRychlik ?

skemble
Occasional Contributor

Hi @DomRychlik 

Can you give us a status update with your progress?

kate2001
New Contributor

@DomRychlik any updates to timing on this? Would love to put some live ASAP.

afete
Occasional Contributor

@DomRychlik don't make me tweet Dharmesh and Brian again.

skemble
Occasional Contributor

@DomRychlik 

Still waiting for an update.