HubSpot Ideas

Roeleke

A "non form" option in Lead Flows

I would like to add a Lead Flow to my page, but don't want to have my visitors fill in their email addresses. Can you make this optional (even recommended) instead or required?

159 Replies
swaple

Any luck on making this change, Hubspot? Again with the radio silence...

Andreas
Contributor | Diamond Partner

Can you please give an update on the progress, HubSpot?

DomRychlik
HubSpot Product Team

Hi HubSpot Community,

Thank you for your continued feedback and apologies for not getting back to this post earlier. I appreciate you sharing your thoughts and I understand this is a request that many users would benefit from. The update that I have at the moment is that we’ve started working on this feature and are still planning to make it available to our customers this year, however at the moment we’re focusing on a few updates to our existing feature set that we need to complete first. While there isn’t a more specific timeline at this time, I will update this thread as soon as I have a more tangible timeline, or any updates at all.

Thanks,

Dom

Giuseppe
Contributor

Thanks for the update @DomRychlik 

melissachowning
Participant | Platinum Partner

Unfortunately, we started telling clients that HubSpot was estimated Q2 per the original note. 

skemble
Participant

It sounds like you are continuing to work on what you feel like rather than listening to your customers. Not sure why you would say it will be ready for Q2 when you seemingly haven't worked on it at all. If you didn't have any intention of having it ready for Q2 then some notice would have been nice. Instead you waited 4 months just to tell us that it's not ready yet, and you don't know when it will be ready.

149 upvotes and 125 replies, clearly this is something that you should be giving more attention.

thisisdatis
Contributor

@DomRychlik our organization, and I presume many others, have held off on making any significant changes to our existing layovers as a result of the promise that was made to us several months ago. We could have easily improved our systems by integrating something like SUMO in the interim, but you lead us to believe that a solution to this problem would have been in place 40 days ago. What's most frustrating is that you chose not to provide a single update in these 40 days, and it took a slew of messages for you to finally get back to us... only to let us know that this project is likely being shelved for an unforeseen amount of time. 

This update, while appreciated, is not satisfactory. Please circle back with the team and provide us with an actual date. 

Giuseppe
Contributor

to be honest I have sympathy for what @thisisdatis just said ... 

swaple

Three cheers to @thisisdatis! I have managed without the pop up for me, a non-techincal single person shop, the options of intergrating other peices and doing some backend work is not easy. Having an easily usable feaure is important to me. I'm tired of neededing to change my homepage everytime I want to share a more current event happening with us. 

@

Latitude37
Contributor

@thisisdatis you hit the nail on the head! 

@DomRychlik this really isnt good enough. Everyone above has said all that needs to be said but i will add this; The most dissapointing part of this is that we arent asking for a brand new feature that needs to be developed, we are asking to include already existing feature as an option within another existing feature! Thats it! I myself have experience in such programming and development and this is less than a day of work for 1 developer to implement.

I can never grasp how companies fail to listen to actual client feedback and not implement it, especially after 2 and a half years!!!!!! I mean common!!!!

DomRychlik
HubSpot Product Team

Hi HubSpot Community,

Thanks for your further thoughts and comments - I just wanted to say that we really do care about working on what our customers need the most and it's clear that this is really important to you all. I can assure you that we are actively working on this update and I'm sorry that it won't be available as early as I'd originally estimated. The reason for this is that we've had to focus on getting some of the underlying work right before being able to release this.  I'll update this thread again as soon as I have a more tangible timeline. 
PatrickEng
HubSpot Employee

There seem to be a few modules like this within the HubSpot Module Marketplace. Would be worth checking out if people are still having issues of finding a solution.

thisisdatis
Contributor

@PatrickEng Hey - what do you mean by a few modules like this? Do you mind throwing up a link? 

PatrickEng
HubSpot Employee

@thisisdatis Sure, here's one that I use a lot: https://marketplace.hubspot.com/products/directdevelopment1/announcement-bar-with-scheduling

Since the original poster wanted a leadflow, this might not fit perfectly since the linked module is just the bar at the top version (it doesn't have the left, right or middle popup designs). But if you want something simple, this could work pretty well.

Otherwise, just go to the HubSpot Marketplace and search around for something that works (there are a variety of popup, announcement, and promo modules that you can use).

Hope it helps!

thisisdatis
Contributor

So we're into Q3 now - still no update on when this function will get resolved (it was originally supposed to complete by early Q2 according to HubSpot) ... what's going on with this now? 

@DomRychlik 

thisisdatis
Contributor

any updates @DomRychlik ?

skemble
Participant

Hi @DomRychlik 

Can you give us a status update with your progress?

kate2001
Participant

@DomRychlik any updates to timing on this? Would love to put some live ASAP.

afete

@DomRychlik don't make me tweet Dharmesh and Brian again.

skemble
Participant

@DomRychlik 

Still waiting for an update.