HubSpot Ideas

Roeleke

A "non form" option in Lead Flows

I would like to add a Lead Flow to my page, but don't want to have my visitors fill in their email addresses. Can you make this optional (even recommended) instead or required?

159 Replies
melissachowning
Participant | Platinum Partner

I have an urgent need for this. Does anyone have recommendations of tool that can do an on-site banner/pop-up that doesn't require a form?

RAIDBOXES
Participant

HALLELUJAH! 

AnnaDandrea

@melissachowning  If you use a WordPress site, there are plug-ins that will do it. I'm sorry I don't know the names of any off the top of my head

Marlene
Contributor | Platinum Partner

Yes I really need this option too.

ChandlerW
Participant

YESSSSS

Giuseppe
Contributor

When I started such request I thought I was the only one. Happy that HubSpot will bring it to reality. Thanks HubSpot

DomRychlik
HubSpot Product Team

Hi there,

We're currently in the process of planning the work on this feature and would like to better understand the extact use cases and requirements for this. We'd love to hear your feedback and thoughts around it. Please DM me your details if you're interested in chatting to myself and the team about what you need from this feature - it would involve a quick, 30 min Zoom call with us. 

tmartinsmith

Would love to chat about the impact of this function. I'm in non-profit marketing and fundraising.  this is a critical piece for direct response fundraising and lead generation.

skemble
Participant

@DomRychlik 

The hours to chat don't work out for me and our Director of Marketing.

Here are some things we want to see:

•Remove mandatory E-mail field on forms

•Pre-populate data that already exists on cookied contacts

•progressive options

• Increase maximum number of form items (more than 4)

•Option to have a single or two-part pop-up form, presently the minimum is 3

•Option to have click-through, rather than filling a form

•More styling options

•Increase/remove 1000 char limit on follow-up emails or use native email tool in hubspot to select a pre-drafted email template

•Improved styling/formatting for follow-up email (+ introduction of personalization tokens)

•A/B testing

•Folders for grouping different pop-ups

•Ability to integrate with campaigns

sarahmic
Participant

When I used the pop up form to collect an email, all I got was bot responses. Is there a way to avoid this?

I'd like to collect a mailing address so I can send them a catalog. Any helpful suggestions appreciated!

Latitude37
Contributor

@DomRychlik wow honestly its taken 2 years to aklowledge this request? This is such a SIMPLE feature!!!

It really gives me next to no hope for recent ideas ive upvoted that are really basic features. 

Just like having your own lifecycle stages that can be used in contacts funnel reports

Just like having your own marketing emails used for confirmation and reminder emails for hubspot meetings.

These are basic things that all busineses would require! Frustrating!!

MarketingMax
Participant | Elite Partner

+1 we really need this. It's very easy to implement.

thisisdatis
Contributor

I may totally be mixing up the timelines, but wasn't this expected to be implemented by now? Didn't someone from HubSpot say that the update would be made by start of Q2?

Cheers .

thisisdatis
Contributor

Here it is - @DomRychlik what's the status of this development? 

Annotation 2019-04-09 175009.jpg

Giuseppe
Contributor

@DomRychlik 

any update on the development of this feature?

skemble
Participant

@DomRychlik 

Hi Dom,

When are you planning on introducing the new pop-up features?

thisisdatis
Contributor

We are 16 days into Q2 - clearly, the feature has not been updated... when do you plan to at least give us an update @DomRychlik ? 

thisisdatis
Contributor

We are 25 days into Q2 - clearly, the feature has not been updated... when do you plan to at least give us an update @DomRychlik ? 

Latitude37
Contributor

@thisisdatis good on you for keeping hubspot honest. Especially for such a VERY simple feature to implement!!!!
I dont much hope for this or any other simple feature that should already be top of the agenda.

thisisdatis
Contributor

1/3rd of the way through Q2 - over a month late on delivery and not a peep out of @DomRychlik or anyone from HubSpot to explain **bleep** is happening with this. 

Give us something. Smiley Mad