HubSpot Ideas

Roeleke

A "non form" option in Lead Flows

I would like to add a Lead Flow to my page, but don't want to have my visitors fill in their email addresses. Can you make this optional (even recommended) instead or required?

159 Comentários
christareed
Participante

Please make this happen!

ErlendF
Membro | Parceiro Diamante

If HubSpot could make this feature available, it would be GREAT!

melissachowning
Participante | Parceiro Platinum

Agreed. This would be a great feature. 

mmcdonough
HubSpot Employee

I have a customer looking for this functionality as well - we see it on our own pages, here https://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/how-to-add-a-slide-in-call-to-action-to-your-blog-posts

I can see where it would be helpful if you're looking to lead a visitor to another page to give them more information, and you don't need to capture them at the lead flow point. Searching internally this seems to be highly requested. 

tmartinsmith
Membro

@mmcdonough - thank you for your reply.  I've read the linked article several times.

Several HubSpot team members have posted that link in response to people requesting a form-less lead flow option.  Yes, I can see HubSpot has created a nice slide-in to direct people to a landing page.   Now, when will HubSpot give us the capacity to do exactly as this slide-in does?

Screen Shot 2018-12-03 at 2.04.33 PM.png

We're already a paying customer. Yet when I create a CTA, the email form is required.   We don't want to force our visitors to enter their email address.  We want to direct visitors to a landing page from the lead-flow pop-up or slide-in.   

What am I missing here?

ckennedy
Participante

Please make this a feature. It would be great to publicize important announcements (e.g., check out our new products and services; or hey, we acquired a company and it's kind of a big deal, read about it here) without having to require an email address. I simply want to direct them to another page. From what I understand, the CTA does not cut it in this case. 

skemble
Participante

Please develop the lead flows further. Things I'd like to see:

• More styling options
  • Increase/remove 1000 char limit on follow-up emails
  • Remove mandatory E-mail field
  • Increase maximum number of form items (more than 4)
Jarrick
Participante | Parceiro Diamante

The form needs to be optional! Any update when/if this functionality will be added?

britchie
Membro

So Hubspot changed the name to "pop up forms" but didn't have one product update besides the name? This would have been a great feature to add, doesn't seem too difficult, just make it so there's no required field to enter!

skemble
Participante

The original post was made 2 years ago, and there are a ton of upvotes, are you going to introduce this at some point? It would be very useful.

Status atualizado para: Not Currently Planned
Tom
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

We've recently renamed Lead Flows to "Pop-Up forms" as part of a greater unification of HubSpot's forms tools. We're focusing on form and optimisation features for this tool with our current roadmap. As a "Non-Form" option wouldn't fit into a "Pop-Up Form" tool, we do not have any current plans to allow the removal of forms from this. We may explore a feature like this within another tool in the future but currently have no plans to implement this. 

AnnaDandrea
Membro

This is a little absurd. For two years customers have been requesting this simple pop-up, something HubSpot uses on its own website. HubSpot's response? "Nope!"  What is the reasoning in that? At this point no one cares what it's called; we just want the feature.

melissachowning
Participante | Parceiro Platinum

Bummer of a response. There's clearly the demand for this feature and yet it's not being addressed?

britchie
Membro

This is ridiculous. You already have the product built, just make it a little more flexible.

swaple
Membro

Dear Hubspot- this response to this request is extremely dissapointing. Popups are part of nearly every big website- no matter if it is a merchant site or informationational site. I ask that you please review this thread of requests and upvotes and see that this is a feature your users are asking for to be more productive and effective in what they do every day. I don't see how the "change" of renaming a form has any true effect on us, the user. The pain that is being felt by those of us who want to promote products with a popup is there. Please create this feature. 

afete
Membro

That response is utterly ridiculous. What happened to keeping customers happy a la flywheel? You have 8 pages of customers BEGGING for this feature, perhaps you should try some customer delight for a change, HubSpot. 

AlexAragona
Participante | Parceiro

I don't need to add more to the disappointment voiced here other than to say that I mostly agree with it.

This should be a feature. I would be very surprised if most HubSpot employees today weren't on a news or product site they liked where a pop-up opens (from the middle, bottom, or top, etc.) to alert them to some news or a sale etc., and they simply closed it and moved on or clicked a CTA to access the sale.

I was buying plane tickets last night and this exact thing happened to me and I immediately thought it would be good for HubSpot to have.

My idea for the fact that there are "currently have no plans to implement this" would be that perhaps there should be.

ErlendF
Membro | Parceiro Diamante

I second these comments! 

ckennedy
Participante

Well in that case, we've recently renamed "Pop-Up forms" to "User Interest Notification" as part of a greater unification of our website experience. We're focusing on website traffic control and flow within our website with our current roadmap. As the "user interest notification" option doesn't fit into the "Pop-Up Form" tool, we will not have any current plans to use Hubspot's "Pop Up Forms" tool until it better suits our needs. 

RemyDogra
Membro

I don't understand what is the problem of making it available to us.

It's not a complicated coding problem so why not giving to your clients something they want?

What's the point?