A "non form" option in Lead Flows

I would like to add a Lead Flow to my page, but don't want to have my visitors fill in their email addresses. Can you make this optional (even recommended) instead or required?

131 Replies
MichellePZ
New Contributor

This would be a great feature!

janav
New Contributor

Would be great to have this option! 

chixxen
New Contributor

This requirement has quite a long history in a lot of different idea posts. It may violate the basic philosophy of hubspot, but it is simply necessary. I would like to know what the status of this task is. Thanks. 

soeser
Occasional Contributor

Yes! We need this too. Please make this possible, HubSpot!

InieP
New Contributor

I hope Hubspot implements a non-form lead flow soon. I thought it was possible since I came across a Hubspot blog post with a slide-in CTA that does exactly what I need: https://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/call-to-action-examples.

FB
Regular Visitor

Please add this option to the pop up lead flow! We want to have the pop up, just like when collecting email addresses, but in this case to promt visitors to view (and hopefully buy) a related product. Instead of collecting info in a form, we just want the button to send them to a product page where they can read about it and add it to their cart.

Please add this!

afete
Occasional Contributor

Here here! Definitely need this. We create landing pages with progressive profiling, so I want a lead flow to be able to go to a URL/landing page instead of having the form embedded.

Giuseppe
Regular Contributor

Given the number of requests, I do hope HubSpot will make it available very soon. It is frustrating not to have it. Thanks

StefanieK Occasional Contributor | Gold Partner | Certified Trainer
Occasional Contributor | Gold Partner | Certified Trainer

Yes we would really need this!

RemyDogra
New Contributor

I need it too, but does Hubspot know or plan to do something about it ?

The first post was made in December 2016...