HubSpot Ideas

Roeleke

A "non form" option in Lead Flows

I would like to add a Lead Flow to my page, but don't want to have my visitors fill in their email addresses. Can you make this optional (even recommended) instead or required?

159 Comentários
cbubinas
Membro

Wow, this ought to be such a core feature, I never would have dreamt we can't redirect to a page (or provide a URL for the button click). I was half way through implementing this, now I'm gacking with dismay.

etafavoti
Participante | Parceiro

Agreed! I recently wanted to promote a survey link using the traffc we generate from our blog. The survey is anonymous, so no need to have anyone fill out a form. I just needed a link. Was bummed I couldn't accomplish this with hubspot.

tanyabwright1
Membro

I definitely need this feature that simply notifies visitors of something new and redirects them to either different site or page on your website. It's surprising that HubSpot doesn't already have this feature as they use this functionality for some of their announcements on their own website. 

jrudd
Participante

This would be an awesome feature. Even if it's through the lead flow area but just have a check box or something to not use a form but a CTA instead. 

graceafon
Participante

I am confused as to the link provided by Vishnu:

https://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/how-to-add-a-slide-in-call-to-action-to-your-blog-posts

Isn't this just showing the existing Lead Flows? It still requires a form, which is what this Idea is asking to eliminate.

trevorhatfield
Participante | Parceiro Diamante

@graceafon it looks like this article has been updated to show a lead flow, it used to show a way to create a slide-in CTA in HubSpot with JavaScript. The interesting thing is I still got a slide-in CTA that was not a lead flow when I scrolled down the page. Not sure why HubSpot would have them on their site yet not add them to lead flows. This article does start to confuse things a bit now unless they are truly going to add CTAs to lead flows and not just forms.

graceafon
Participante

@trevorhatfield Thanks for explaining!

Another person got a cached page as a response here:

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Conversion-Tools/Slide-in-CTA/td-p/27844

This being the old page with the instructions I presume were previously in the article linked.

https://web.archive.org/web/20140410164853/https://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/how-to-add-a-slide-in-...

Since it's entirely possible to do it, people have been requesting for it, and HubSpot does it themselves -- I really have no idea why they're not making this possible either Smiley triste

I tried the code given in the old article but my footer html code is not working as expected, so I'm not sure if it still works! Fingers crossed that it will, after HubSpot support helps me out with those errors.

AnnaDandrea
Membro

Would LOVE this feature, if it existed. So odd that HubSpot uses this capibility, but won't let us use it? I'm going to try the JavaScript code provided by @graceafon and hope it works!

cbubinas
Membro

Not only do I still want this feature, but I hope they update it for consent ASAP for GDPR, or this one is dead in the water...

Charles_Groome
Participante

Yes - I'm having to do an annoying workaround where I capture just the email address before dumping the user on the landing page. It's silly. 

Charles_Groome
Participante

Can we merge this thread with this one so they get more votes? https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/A-quot-non-form-quot-option-in-Lead-Flows/idi-p/3330

Charles_Groome
Participante

@vishnu the use case is on a CMS platform not just on COS. We use Wordpress and would like to have the capability for dynamic CTAs, plus you want the trackability of the interactions when the user converts on the landing page. 

eeghbal
Membro

Yes! A pop-up that's not form-based would be great! When can we expect something like this?

BrianVanMeter
Membro

Definitely am all about this idea, +1! It'd be a great way to link to relavant content during a campaign on certain pages of our site without forcing the user to go through the extra form steps. 

Johnpickle
Membro

Agreed! Having the option of adding a form or not would be awesome. I would love to use these as CTA reminders for a promotion that links to the promotion page. 

britchie
Membro

Can we add this already? It would literally be:

• Making the required "Email" field optional
  • Choosing a URL for the form button text
  • Having the "Form" and "Thank you" views optional as well, since you will likely be redirected to another page anyway.

It sounds like you're losing business to competitors. We pay ALOT to have Hubspot as our CRM solution and this feature has been requested for 2 years now. Come on Hubspot.

coryne
Membro

I want this as well. Please, HubSpot!

Additude
Membro

Would also very much like this feature. Should be pretty straight forward really. Just remove the form.

mjpatent
Membro

I'm waiting for this functionality as well. HubSpot seems to already be using it so I'm not sure why this functionality cannot be added to the greater community. 

mac000z
Participante

This would be a great feature. +1