HubSpot Ideas

esteeratliff

A dedicated space for New Feature Announcements??

My team really enjoys when HubSpot releases new features. The problem is, they're normally released without us knowing about them. Is there a static space, even if it is gated, that we can see some sort of blog showing us what each feature is, and a link to the knowledge base document on it? That would be super helpful.

I normally only find out about stuff when I go to do something I normally do, and the navigation is completely different, or new buttons have popped up out of nowhere lol. Like today, went to the contact page and noticed the middle panel is completely different now. Went to a search, and saw a new "inline editing" feature was added as a Beta option.

I would love to get our team excited about all the wonderful things HubSpot is releasing, but stumbling upon them is not the way guys. During Inbound they mentioned https://www.hubspot.com/new, but that's just an outward facing page that is nice for potentional buyers, not existing users. I normally see something new pop up, then search the knowledgebase and community for more information. Would love something more proactive?

0 Upvotes
1 Reply
esteeratliff
Contributor