HubSpot Ideas

Nico_publico

A call does no longer create a note referring to a call

Regarding notes on contacts when calling a contact. Previously, when creating a task for a call, a line would appear with info: regarding call logged on Wednesday... This does not apply anymore after the latest update. Can we please get this feature back?

1. When I make a new task for a NOTE – a line appears with info: Regarding note logged on Wednesday, September 11, 2019, 9:30 AM
  2. When I make a new task for an EMAIL – a line appears with info: Regarding email: Info fra Publico Kommunikation, sent on Friday, September 6, 2019 10:34 AM
  3. When I make a new task for a CALL – a line appears with info: Add description??

It would be a great help if you changed it back as earlier – so that the same information – Regarding CALLS – also is added automatically as it used to be.

0 Upvotes
HubSpot Updates
October 08, 2019 09:42 AM

So glad to hear it!

Delivered
October 07, 2019 03:21 PM

Hi @Nico_publico ! I'm not able to reproduce this issue. The follow up task is created with that "Regarding call" line. Would you mind letting me know if you're still experiencing this issue so I can follow up with our support team if necessary?

3 Replies
hroberts
HubSpot Product Team

Hi @Nico_publico ! I'm not able to reproduce this issue. The follow up task is created with that "Regarding call" line. Would you mind letting me know if you're still experiencing this issue so I can follow up with our support team if necessary?

Nico_publico
Contributor | Diamond Partner

Hi @hroberts 

Thanks for responding to my idea.

I talked to Lisa Kelly from HubSpot Dublin and she was able to get the message through to the product team, who worked to restore this feature. So all is good 🙂 

hroberts
HubSpot Product Team

So glad to hear it!