A User to be Assigned to Multiple Teams

I have used Teams feature and realized that it still lacks an important thing - Multiple Team Access.

In particularly, our Customer Success and Sales rep belong to a team but they have to work with the leads and customers of their designated teams, not all team. The parental control mode prevents it from being a part of another team, which is completely separate from their current team.

In another hand, creating a "tick button" so that a user can belong to the team that he/she will be assigned.

4 Replies
khoipnh
New Contributor

GREAT IDEA! HOPE TO RELEASE IT SOON 

CraigBailey
Occasional Contributor

I tend to think HubSpot will need to completely re-engineer the way they've implemented Teams.

Not being able to add a user to multiple teams is confusing and will likely lead to lazy team allocation by admins: they'll just end up making users members of the parent teams in order to get around the permissions issues that will happen once content partitioning is released soon.

AnneRonning
New Contributor

The more my client takes the Sales Hub into use this becomes more and more an issue. When you have a team of 20 salespeople they will be part of more than one team. Great if HubSpot can look into this. 

ELA
New Contributor

This is a great idea. We really need a this as we have different combinations of teams working on different institutional clients. One sales person can be in different teams. I hope this will be released soon 👍🏼