HubSpot Ideas

karl

A/B tests on translated pages

It would be really nice If I could use HubSpots A/B testing functionality on my translated landing pages. Right now I can't run any because all of my pages are in 2 languages.

33 Replies
Gib

I need this feature too, I really need to run AB Tests on translated pages...

Is there any update about this?

hannahbabineau

Must-have feature for international companies with more than one langage

Mitch

+1

breichenbach
HubSpot Product Team

NicuEnache

+1

hjelmqwist
Participant | Elite Partner

+1
This is crucial for Launchpad sites and the Growth Driven Design process. We have several clients on a GDD-retainer with multi-lang pages where it can create a stand-still sometimes and a lot of work-arounds.

A reply from the support I got in May 2019:

Screenshot 2019-05-24 at 11.54.41.png

karinasonaglio
Contributor

+1

We are in September 2019 and this feature has not been fixed yet 😞

lien
Participant

I cannot believe this isn't possible yet. It's a must-have for enterprise businesses. 

osc
Participant

+1 (+1.000 if possible) - this is against the complete GDD logic that hubspot promotes

Snaedis
HubSpot Product Team

Update: We're now in the process of rolling out multi-language page testing to existing customers! I expect all customers will have access to this feature by the end of February, 2020. 

spf
Contributor

Good news!

lien
Participant

Any updates on this @Snaedis ? 

Snaedis
HubSpot Product Team

As of today, multi-language page testing is available to all eligible portals! Thank you to everyone here for commenting on this post and sharing your feedback Smiley Happy

(Eligible portals are those with Marketing Hub Professional or Enterprise, or those with the standalone CMS add-on.)