HubSpot Ideas

Valerie

A/B Testing for Smart CTAs

It would be great to be able to continue using A/B testing for CTAs, once they are smart. Otherwise you have to first run the A/B test, and only after pick the winner to be used for Smart CTAs. Thanks!

6 Commentaires
cmfarrell23
Membre

Agree a/b testing smart cta's is a logical next step. also i gather there's a restriction on the number of smart cta's that can run concurrently. i think number shared with me is 20. be great to up that.

Giuseppe
Contributeur

I fully agree, a/b testing on smart CTA would be a plus

LovesData
Participant

We desperately need this! Will this be implemented at any stage HubSpot?

NikitaSJ
Participant

I found a support article stating that it is possible when you have Enterprise but it looks like this option was removed with the CTA update in 2018. 

It's a no brainer to add the ability to AB test smart CTA's

Statut mis à jour : Not Currently Planned
JoeMayall
Ancien salarié HubSpot

Hi HubSpot Community,

My name is Joe, I'm the Ideas Forum Manager. I've been in contact with the HubSpot product team about this Idea, and I wanted to provide a quick update.

We appreciate all the feedback you’ve shared here to help our team evaluate this feature request. However, at this time, this functionality is not something our team is planning to build into HubSpot. This is certainly subject to change in the future, so please continue to leave feedback if you'd like. We'll update this thread if our plans change.

Best,
Joe
Ideas Forum Manager

KGimadullina
Membre

Totally agree, please do this feature, it is awaited in my company