HubSpot Ideas

Shay

A/B Testing Forms

Migrated from legacy feedback forum with 39 votes.

There currently isn't a way to A/B test forms. I'm assuming other users out there would be interested in A/B testing whether or not certain fields create higher form submission drop off than others.

93 Replies
DKundu
HubSpot Employee

Writing in on behalf of a customer, this would be great to see for meeting booking pages as well 🙂 

DRalphs

Would love to see this idea implemented! Like many people we have our forms on our site separated from Hubspot, so it would be great to be able to compare them!

LC14
Participant

This would be great to have for embedded forms. Right now, there's not really an option to test forms unless you use Hubspot for your website/landing pages as well. 

MacTuna

+1

amcintosh
Contributor

Super disappointing to not see any more progress or interest on this! This would be so super duper useful for popup and slide in forms especially!! 

TBeecroft

Giving this topic a +1 as well. We are using a few embedded forms on our site and would love to have the opportunity to test different fields via an A/B test. 

SB10

+1 here

donrua
Top Contributor

It is not feasible or efficient to test pop-up and drop down forms by going through landing pages. I have the pop up on 100's of pages. Please, address A/B testing, so I can drop in text variants and get some data to improve conversion. 

MrBean
Top Contributor

We'd really like a way to a/B Test just the copy for the dropdown popup forms. 

This functionality would be next-level... and significantly reduce the amount of work for marketing team has to do to increase conversions. 

TZidar
Participant

How are we supposed to grow our business if we can't optimize lead forms! Please please prioitize this.. Looks like it's been on the roadmap for 5 years 

SBBBBBB

+1 here also. This would be very handy. We use embedded HS forms on another platform and landing pages arent viable.

AndrewinKC
Contributor

Having to set up a landing page A/B test when we only want to test if a form field should be required is overkill. It would be awesome to be able to set A/B options of form fields and be able to compare the conversion rates.

Thanks,

Andrew

fafaba
Participant

Yes A/B form would be really great, we don't have time to set up a landing page for a form.