HubSpot Ideas

Shay

A/B Testing Forms

Migrated from legacy feedback forum with 39 votes.

There currently isn't a way to A/B test forms. I'm assuming other users out there would be interested in A/B testing whether or not certain fields create higher form submission drop off than others.

93 Replies
jmacandrews
Participant

Please add us to the beta as well!

jmacandrews
Participant

@DomRychlik is the forms A/B still an ongoing improvement? 

PFmiranda

Please add me to the beta as well. 

DomRychlik
HubSpot Product Team

Hi Community, taggin the new PM for Forms and Feedback @SabariRam here for some more details

Velko

Please add us to the beta as well. We really need this feature implemented.

PaddyBlocks

Hey @SabariRam is there an update on this, or is it still in beta?

SKrastev

@SabariRam - please add us to the Beta as well! Also, could you provide some idea of when we can expect for this feature to roll out fully?

danpilat
Participant

+11111. We definitely need this roled out. Can we also be in the beta please?

XZhang

Would love to join the beta! Please include myself 🙂 

triigs

It would be especially useful to be able to splittest different button texts... maybe integrated with the CTA feature that already exists in Hubspot?

FRezende

It's a must, definitely!
Well, @DomRychlik mentioned the team was working on it back in 2020.

Is it still a beta version?

BetsyW
Participant
Spoiler
Yes please!
ChristineB
Contributor | Platinum Partner

+1

thisisdatis
Contributor

Any updates on this? 

Would be great to split test forms on Non-hubspot-hosted pages.

Esthervand

@SabariRam Is it correct that this is still in production since the latest update in March 2020? If so, can we be added to the Beta test version please?

SabariRam
HubSpot Product Team

Hi Everyone, 

Forms A/B testing is not being built at the moment and the beta mentioned in the above thread is not active.

This is not to say that this idea will never be developed, just that there are no plans to do so at this time.

We will consider this feature in the future. Thank you!

Regards,

Sabari Ram,

Senior PM, Forms & Feedback Surveys

PaddyBlocks

@SabariRam

Is there a reason why?

The majority of people I speak to who use HubSpot find the testing on CTA's and page's so valuable, to have it on a form just seems like a logical step forward.

SabariRam
HubSpot Product Team

@PaddyBlocks  Thank you for your inputs. Yes, we would definitely like to revisit building Forms A/B testing feature later. We are not actively pursuing it now in order to focus on other feature improvements.

Regards,
Sabari Ram

Esthervand

@SabariRam Have the same question as @PaddyBlocks. You write that you are not actively pursuing it now, I get that the reason for not pursuing any feature is always going to be so you can spend the time on another feature, so that doesnt really answer what happened here. It seems like it was an active feature that was already in a beta testing stage and then got removed, that doesnt really provide any insight as to why and if we can expect it to ever be built. Would love to understand better!

SabariRam
HubSpot Product Team

@Esthervand 

To add more clarity here - we did not complete the development of the Forms A/B  testing feature and it was never in the beta testing stage. We had to drop this before the development was fully done to address other priorities. I hope that clarifies.

Thank you!

Regards,

Sabari Ram