HubSpot Ideas

Shay

A/B Testing Forms

Migrated from legacy feedback forum with 39 votes.

There currently isn't a way to A/B test forms. I'm assuming other users out there would be interested in A/B testing whether or not certain fields create higher form submission drop off than others.

93 Comentarios
ClariceGr
Miembro

+1 from me. It's crazy that this isn't possible yet. 

leahk
Miembro

+1! 

connietam
Miembro

Pretty much everything in this forum explains why this feature would be really helpful!

AnnafromVoltera
Miembro

+1! 

danpilat
Participante

+1

danpilat
Participante

really? how is this not possible ?

Hawk-Steve
Colaborador líder

Good idea, +1 from me.

Use case: Embedded Hubspot forms in wordpress/drupal/ee/etc can't be A/B tested. Having this feature will allow AB testing to be performed at form level, not WP/LP level.

gravity_js
Participante

+1 to this. We don't use the landing pages as much as we use forms. The ability to a/b test them is high on the list.

koivuniemi
Miembro | Partner

Yes, please! This would be super. 

AllisonBromwell
Miembro

Another vote for this.  I'm not sure why HubSpot wouldn't want to add this based on the feedback they are hearing from their users.

ctgrev1
Participante

This would be super helpful!

Estado actualizado a: In Planning
DomRychlik
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

Hi everyone, 

Just to let you know our team is currently working on this feature. Please DM me if you're interested in joining a Beta when it's ready. 

Thanks,

Dom

PM Forms 

KiwiJen83
Miembro | Partner nivel Platinum

I'd love to join the beta…really wishing I could A/B test a pop-up form today!

scotthaney
Miembro

Hi DomRychlik thats grat to hear, can you please put me on the list to join beta? I'd definitely love to have the ability to A/B test the pop up form/ slide in forms / regular forms - thanks!

rlevesque
Miembro

Me too. This is a must-have!

Estado actualizado a: Being Reviewed
JoeMayall
Exmiembro de HubSpot

Hi HubSpot Community,

My name is Joe, I'm the Ideas Forum Manager. I just wanted to thank you for your thoughtful comments on this post. Your feedback really helps us build a better product.

I think this a great Idea! I'm happy to say we are currently reviewing this request and its feasibility. At this time I don’t have any details around timing or delivery, but all updates will be relayed on this thread.

I am changing the status of this idea to Being Reviewed as our team scopes out this work.

Best,
Joe

gemini87
Participante

A/B Testing forms would be great to see what contacts will fill out and respond to better.

brandy1
Miembro

This would be a really helpful tool!

Paul320
Participante | Partner nivel Diamond

+ 1. It's crazy that this hasn't been addressed already. The original post is from 2017!

ChandlerHooton
Participante

Would love to be added to the beta for this!