A/B Testing Forms

Migrated from legacy feedback forum with 39 votes.

There currently isn't a way to A/B test forms. I'm assuming other users out there would be interested in A/B testing whether or not certain fields create higher form submission drop off than others.

HubSpot updates
16 Replies
Pratik
Regular Contributor

Agreed. This is a must have for embedded forms...

frankschouten
Occasional Contributor

Yes please! This is a much needed feature for embedded forms.

HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

This would be a great function for this particular use case: If someone has workflows that use forms as the enrollment criteria, creating a new form to test in an A/B landing page is not really a smooth solution because all the enrollment criteria has to be replicated for this new form.

jknapp
Regular Contributor

This will be huge for me, We are trying to keep our forms as light as possible for a conversion ease of use but also would like to provide the information sales is asking for. Testing feilds in an A/B environment without having to maintiain two forms and a landing page will save my team extra effort and get the maximum result.

myworks-peter
Occasional Contributor

+1 here!

jspratt
Occasional Contributor

Would love to see this functionality. Would be super useful in the workflow example mentioned by @cpieri  above, and beyond that, just the ability to test form completion rates on the same page with different levels of info required, to find that perfect balance between what our team needs and what people are willing to give us during a first inquiry.

ravenousblue
Occasional Contributor

Would love a/b testing form field functionality.

ablecker
Occasional Contributor

Agreed - we would really love to have the ability to A/B test in pop-up forms that are going on our website, not HubSpot landing pages.

UBL
New Contributor

Yes please! +1 from me

ClariceGr
Occasional Contributor

+1 from me. It's crazy that this isn't possible yet.