HubSpot Ideas

Shay

A/B Testing Forms

Migrated from legacy feedback forum with 39 votes.

There currently isn't a way to A/B test forms. I'm assuming other users out there would be interested in A/B testing whether or not certain fields create higher form submission drop off than others.

93 Commentaires
MichellePZ
Membre

This would be really useful for us as well. 

melissachowning
Participant | Partenaire solutions Platinum

Yes, we absolutely need this feature. Hope this is on the list!

caseypboyles
Membre

I would like this feature too!

bindyee
Membre

Yess! We would love to have the ability to A/B test lead flow pop-ups! 

mpalma
Participant

Requesting this feature, too

ABanner_CDX
Membre

Yes please! Surprised and a little bummed this thread goes back 18 months.

theScott
Contributeur de premier rang

I'm perplexed as to why this wasn't implemented from day 1 of the Lead Flow tool. That's arguably the single most relevant element in the entire HubSpot platform where A/B testing should be implemented. I'd like to test different offers against each other, different copy, different pop-up methods...all in pursuit of capturing more genuinely qualified leads.

Bendorf
Participant

Yes, I'm also looking for this feature. 

I would like to split-test on image/text/form length/pages it's on etc. 

Please make this feature

Reversio
Membre

I need this feature too. Absolutely necessary!

hugodamasio
Membre

+1 for this feature. 

Reached this discussion and found that it is still not possible to A/B test a leadflow, now pop-up forms.

It's another huge plus for the A/B testing capabilities of Hubspot, when this is implemented.

Capitel
Contributeur

+1, this is a MUST for any serious marketer, and Hubspot knows it. A/B testing should be immediately available for any conversion tool (ctas, emails, workflows, leadflows...)

brianjw
Membre

Agreed. We definitely need to be able to do A/B testing with the lead flow pop ups similar to the emails. We'd like to test which popup variations work best for our target customers. We also want to see which messaging works best. Seems like this is a no-brainer necessity for inbound marketing!

myworks-peter
Participant

+1 here!

ppv
Participant

Hello Bar offers this feature and it has been very useful to test what language and words work better.  Also, to test what converts better. Sadly they don't offer a Hubspot integration so my team had to build one. Also, it is not possible to target based on lifecycle stage since Hello Bar does not have the data.

It would be most optimum if Hubspot gave the A/B testing feature + some of the other features of Hello Bar. Till then Hello Bar is a good alternative. Here is my affiliate link of Hello Bar in case someone wants to register and get a free account: Click here to get a FREE account of Hello Bar

P.S. I am not sure if Hubspot rules allow sharing affiliate links. Please let me know if I should take it off. Though, I would still recommend it as an alternative to Hubspot Popups till A/B testing and other features are available.

Jens_Hooiveld
Participant

Yes, this should be available.

Not only to have A and B version.

But also:

- A: show pop-up

- B: do not show pop-up

This gives the change to test the impact of the pop-up on the rest of the page clicks

jspratt
Participant

Would love to see this functionality. Would be super useful in the workflow example mentioned by @cpieri  above, and beyond that, just the ability to test form completion rates on the same page with different levels of info required, to find that perfect balance between what our team needs and what people are willing to give us during a first inquiry.

saram9922
Membre | Partenaire solutions Diamond

I was looking into A/B testing popups on HubSpot and I found this post: why is it not a thing yet?

I think it would be super useful to test different kinds of popups' locations (i.e. center or right corner of the page)

ravenousblue
Participant

Would love a/b testing form field functionality.

ablecker
Membre

Agreed - we would really love to have the ability to A/B test in pop-up forms that are going on our website, not HubSpot landing pages.

UBL
Membre

Yes please! +1 from me