I started using the Live Chat and Bot tools (awesome). Here are some ideas based on features I've used elsewhere that would make these two tools better.
1) Delay timers: These could be used throughout the live chat + chatbot, for example, options for setting timer delay before the welcome message appears and the ability to set delay timers before prompts or bot responses.
2) More colour change options: for example, the chat icon is only dark grey, we can't make a 2 colour custom gradient, can't add a background colour to bot response lists (so if I use light colours the text is impossible to read on those list buttons).
3) Reply via email: Currently, when the bot sends us an email, we can't reply to that email to respond to the chat/ticket, if we could it would be more efficient.
4) Disabling welcome message: Currently, the chatbot is text heavy as we have to use the live chats welcome message and then the bots first instead of using the Bots first message.
5) Capturing/storing more than one item per a bot message: Currently, we can only save one item per a message, i.e name, it would be a good idea to be able to capture more than one item per a message.
6) Drag and drop interface for the chatbot creation: Something to think about in the product roadmap is the interface, would be good if it had a drop and drop ability along with options to clone or link a child message to multiple parent messages but with arrows. Similar to wireframing tools.
Hey @QaunainM@clioi and all! Best practice on the Ideas forum is to limit one idea per submission so we can most easily track kudos and update everyone to the status of various posts. Some of the ideas mentioned here already have existing threads going that I will link below, and most of these comments are new and separate ideas. I encourage everyone here to search the existing posts to upvote, and if your idea is not present, to file a new separate post for each feature you have a need for so that the community can review it, thanks! I'll be closing this idea now to keep everything clean, so please do not add more ideas here, but as separate posts 🙂