I started using the Live Chat and Bot tools (awesome). Here are some ideas based on features I've used elsewhere that would make these two tools better.
1) Delay timers: These could be used throughout the live chat + chatbot, for example, options for setting timer delay before the welcome message appears and the ability to set delay timers before prompts or bot responses.
2) More colour change options: for example, the chat icon is only dark grey, we can't make a 2 colour custom gradient, can't add a background colour to bot response lists (so if I use light colours the text is impossible to read on those list buttons).
3) Reply via email: Currently, when the bot sends us an email, we can't reply to that email to respond to the chat/ticket, if we could it would be more efficient.
4) Disabling welcome message: Currently, the chatbot is text heavy as we have to use the live chats welcome message and then the bots first instead of using the Bots first message.
5) Capturing/storing more than one item per a bot message: Currently, we can only save one item per a message, i.e name, it would be a good idea to be able to capture more than one item per a message.
6) Drag and drop interface for the chatbot creation: Something to think about in the product roadmap is the interface, would be good if it had a drop and drop ability along with options to clone or link a child message to multiple parent messages but with arrows. Similar to wireframing tools.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.