HubSpot Ideas

Martinwd

2-way Zoom integration - allow registration and attendance data to be sent to HubSpot

The current Zoom integration only allows contacts to be added to a Zoom webinar (for invitation purposes) - it does not allow registration and / or attendance data to be sent from Zoom to HubSpot. The only way to do this currently is by manually exporting a CSV file out of Zoom and importing this into HubSpot. In the case of registrations this is particularly frustrating, as it's only ever a snapshot of that moment in time (whereas only 1 export is required for attendance)

I would really appreciate having a 2-way integration between Zoom and HubSpot that will allow data to be passed between them without manual exports and imports.

5 Replies
JerryReid
Contributor

This is a great idea. 

kmason427
Participant

Agreed! I think it would be incredibly helpful for Zoom to be integrated into campaigns as well. Several of our marketing campaigns include a webinar, so it would be nice to be able to add the webinar to a HubSpot campaign and track the registrants as contacts reached. This would also make it easier to contact registrants and attendees of the webinar. 

andrewracine
Participant

this is something that both marketo and pardot have in their integration - please consider adding!

allyg
Participant

I assumed this would be part of the Zoom/HubSpot integration, which was much of the reason our company went down the path of using Zoom to capture registrations in the first place. This functionality would be tremendously valuable! 

LaraHill

I agree! We would love to automatically collect feedback from attendees after our webinars as part of the workflow. The manual process is time intensive!