HubSpot Academy Support

reubenash

lost certificate

I passed the Hubspot Inbound accreditation course several years ago but can't find my certificate. Any advice gratefully received.

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

lost certificate

Hi @reubenash,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

Most Academy certifications have a limited validity period. The market is evolving very fast and we need to update Academy lessons regularly. The Inbound Marketing Certification, for example, is valid for 25 months. You can read more about why we decided to limit the validity period on this webpage. 

If it's been more than 25 months since you've completed the certification, I would recommend to take the Inbound Certification again. If it's been less than 25 months, please send me your email address in a direct message via my Community profile and I'll have a look at the current status. 

Thank you!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

0 Upvotes
reubenash

lost certificate

Hi Mia  Thanks for letting me know although I don't remember being told that it was only valid for 25 months when I received the accreditation. I would be grateful if you could send me the certificate even if it clearly states that it is no longer valid. Thanks

0 Upvotes
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

lost certificate

@reubenash we're unfortunately not able to send certificates via email, but we can transfer lesson progress to a new HubSpot account/new user profile. If the transfer is successful, you'll see all certificates and lessons you've taken in the past in your HubSpot account, by clicking on your profile in the top right corner > HubSpot Academy

Could you send me the email address you used to complete the certification? 

Thank you!

Mia, Community Team 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

0 Upvotes