HubSpot Academy Support

JHMIII
Participant

email no longer recognized in Academy

SOLVE

Hi,

I earned the Inbound Certification back in Feb 2018.  I recently tried to log in to my account to start another certification course but HubSpot did not recognize my email.  I decided to create a new account with the exact same info that I used the first time thinking that HubSpot would recognize that I already have an account with those same credentials.  HubSpot instead created another account for me.  My problem now is I can't access my original account with all of my completed work and certificate.  What can I do to recover the old account?

Thanks,

JM

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @JHMIII  As it turns out, your user account email address for your original portal 4316438 is misspelled. I've created a new user with the correct email address for this portal. Once you set up the new account, visit the user settings to find the misspelled address, then use the transfer link above to transfer your certifications.  

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7
edjusten
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @JHMIII  Looking at our records, I'm only seeing hte recently created account associated with the email address connecgted to this community account. Is it possible that you were using a different email address for the account that contains the certifications? 

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
JHMIII
Participant

SOLVE

I actually tried all my email addresses and none of them are recognized.  I had saved my password so I know that was correct.  Is there any other way to look up that account by name or business or website?

0 Upvotes
edjusten
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Sure thing. We can try business name or the domain URL @JHMIII  

Ed

0 Upvotes
JHMIII
Participant

SOLVE

OK the business name is MSATrader and the website is www.msatrader.com

0 Upvotes
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @JHMIII  As it turns out, your user account email address for your original portal 4316438 is misspelled. I've created a new user with the correct email address for this portal. Once you set up the new account, visit the user settings to find the misspelled address, then use the transfer link above to transfer your certifications.  

Thank you,

Ed Justen

JHMIII
Participant

SOLVE

OK I'll try that thanks!

0 Upvotes
danielberry
Participant | Gold Partner
Participant | Gold Partner

SOLVE

I'm not sure how much info you can re-obtain, but I do know you can transfer certifications; try this link: https://academy.hubspot.com/certswap3000