• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
Solved
Muso on August 10, 2022
I am having issues with the grading of the practice exercises. I believe they are being graded incorrectly. I have completed the assessment according to the instruction, yet I did not receive a pass or feedback. Attached is an example of the exer read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
HubSpot Moderator
August 10, 2022 15:28
Hello @Muso , Thank you for reaching out to the academy community page! I'm happy to help out with this. You are all set! You should see the ...read more
APerez222 on August 10, 2022
I passed my Hubspot Marketing Software Certification Exam however I haven't been given my certificate as I haven't done several practical courses but they are all only available with Hubspot Pro which I don't have. How can I get my certification?
0 upvote
1 Reply
HubSpot Moderator
August 10, 2022 14:25
Hello @APerez222 , Thank you for reaching out to the academy community page! I'm happy to help out with this. You would need to complete these...read more
DRebellon on August 08, 2022
Hi, I completed the SEO certification course and received a 60/60 on the exam, but I receive a message as if I failed the course and did not receive the certification. I had connectivity issues when taking the exam and had to reconnect to my Wi-Fi read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Participant
August 10, 2022 05:58
I see it now. Thank you! -David
SSchepers on August 08, 2022
Hi, I just my Hubspot marketing for the second time 🎉 But this time I saw a small typo in the Exam. Theire are two questionmarks in a question about CTA's i believe. Kind regards, Stefan Schepers
0 upvote
1 Reply
HubSpot Moderator
August 08, 2022 15:29
Hello @SSchepers , Thank you for reaching out! I'm happy to help out with this. I will bring this information back to my team! Thank y...read more
DFarris on August 05, 2022
I just got a new job, and I'm trying to track down all my HubSpot certifications under my old account. When I accessed my old account in HubSpot, all my Certifications were gone. David
0 upvote
3 Replies
HubSpot Moderator
August 09, 2022 13:50
@DFarris Can you message me your email from your old account and what courses they are?
SDjerbi on August 05, 2022
Hi, I passed the exam and can't find my certificate.
0 upvote
1 Reply
Contributor | Platinum Partner
August 05, 2022 05:53
Go back to the certification page. On the left pane at the bottom you should see something like this : Exam Score xx/xx Beside that score t...read more
NIvory on August 04, 2022
I went through some certifications and need to conclude by finishing the exam how do I access this exam?
0 upvote
1 Reply
Contributor | Platinum Partner
August 05, 2022 05:55
Go back to where you were on the certification page and on the left pane, at the bottom; it's written "Exam". Click on it to get the instructi...read more
AVANDORST on August 04, 2022
Exam retaken to stay certified. Perfect score... but no new certificate with new dates. How to resolve this? I redid another exam a few day sago, and that cert was issued instantly, so I wondered what went wrong here? Thank you for your help read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
August 05, 2022 02:21
Hi Anissa. All sorted now. Thank you!
NWood48 on August 03, 2022
Hello HubSpot, I would like to transfer my certificates I completed at an old workplace to a new email address and HubSpot Account please if I can get some help. Thank you! Nicky
0 upvote
7 Replies
Community Manager
August 09, 2022 12:41
Perfect @ATeixeira 🙂 Hope you have a great day! Best, Diana
Solved
WBlake on August 02, 2022
Greetings. I am currently trying to transfer my certifications from a deactivated account to my current account. My old account was listed under the email If my new account isn't linked to this post, the new email is Please let me know if th read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
HubSpot Moderator
August 02, 2022 15:00
Hello @WBlake , Thank you for reaching out to HubSpot Support! I'm happy to help out with this. I just transferred the certificates. A...read more
CFroyd on July 28, 2022
There are exercises that are not being scored correctly. I'm completing them exactly as the instruction say. I named all required items with "for certification". Not sure what I'm doing incorrectly.
0 upvote
1 Reply
HubSpot Moderator
July 28, 2022 13:55
Hello @CFroyd , Thank you for reaching out to HubSpot Support! I'm happy to help out with this. Do you mind doing all the practical exercises...read more
BelleSharrar on July 28, 2022
I have completed everything needed for my certification but have not received my grade for my practical exercises. I have waited a week for it to be graded and have gotten no feedback or anything.
0 upvote
0 Reply
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.