HubSpot Academy Support

GhostWriting
Participant

Wrong name on certificate. How do I correct it?

Hi, I completed the email marketing certification course, but I didn't realize that I had my profile name set as my company name. I would like it to show my actual name. I went in and updated my profile to show my real name instead of my company so I can add it to LinkedIn, but the certificate won't update. It looks like others have had this same issue and someone from Hubspot was able to regenerate the certificate. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! @APernell 

0 Upvotes
7 Replies 7
JenWeiss
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @GhostWriting

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

You can change the name on your certification badge by going into your HubSpot account and following these instructions

Best, 

@JenWeiss 

Whether you're a student or a lifelong learner. Join StudentSpot to be inspired.
0 Upvotes
GhostWriting
Participant

Thank you for responding. I have completed that to change my name in my profile, but it does not update the name on my email marketing certificate. Other people in the community have asked similar questions and it seems like there is a way to regenerate the certificate so it updates with the correct name, but I can't figure out how to do that. Here is an example:

I have regenerated the certificate so you should be able to see a new version with your corrected name on it. 

Best, 

@JenWeiss 

0 Upvotes
JenWeiss
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @GhostWriting

I would need to regenerate your certificate on the backend. Can you please let me know which certificates you would like me to this for? 

Best, 

@JenWeiss 

Whether you're a student or a lifelong learner. Join StudentSpot to be inspired.
GhostWriting
Participant

Hi Jen, I hope you are doing well. I'm not sure if you have had a chance to try to generate the certificate again, but I wanted to send an update that the certificate is still appearing the same in my account. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help or if you need any additional information Thank you again for your assistance with this! I need to turn in my certificate for my digital marketing science course and I need to make sure that my name is correct on the certificate to get credit for the assignment. 

JenWeiss
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @GhostWriting

I have gone ahead and regenerated the certification for you. 

Please let me know if you are still not seeing it. 

Best, 

@JenWeiss 

0 Upvotes
GhostWriting
Participant

Hi Jen, It is still showing "Ghost Writing Studio n/a". If there is a way to change it so that it shows my actual name as in my profile that would be greatly appreciated. Sorry for all of the trouble. Thank you again for your help with this! 

0 Upvotes
GhostWriting
Participant

Thank you so much Jen! It is for Email Marketing. It is the only certificate I have earned...so far!