HubSpot Academy Support

lathurm

Where to start?

SOLVE

Hi! I'm trying to get my team up-to-speed on all things Hubspot, but I would like to do so without overwhelming them. 

I've gathered that the Inbound Certification Course is probably the best place to start, but does anyone have recommendations for how/where to build upon that? 

1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

Where to start?

SOLVE

Hi @lathurm

Based on my experiences when getting started a few years ago, I recommend that you and your team do the inbound certificate followed by the HubSpot Marketing Software Certificate. These provide a good foundation in the method and tool. 

After that, you can branch off based on your interests and responsibilities. Content marketers should do the content marketing and contextual marketing certificates, whereas designers and developers should do the HubSpot Design Certificate. The new SEO course is also a good resource all round. 

Be aware, I get the impression that HubSpot's software ecosystem has moved forward slightly faster than some of the certifcations, meaning they may not fully match your software experience and you may not actually be able to complete them all and get certified, by they are still goodlearning resources. 

Hope this helps. 

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Phil_Vallender
Solution

Where to start?

SOLVE

Hi @lathurm

Based on my experiences when getting started a few years ago, I recommend that you and your team do the inbound certificate followed by the HubSpot Marketing Software Certificate. These provide a good foundation in the method and tool. 

After that, you can branch off based on your interests and responsibilities. Content marketers should do the content marketing and contextual marketing certificates, whereas designers and developers should do the HubSpot Design Certificate. The new SEO course is also a good resource all round. 

Be aware, I get the impression that HubSpot's software ecosystem has moved forward slightly faster than some of the certifcations, meaning they may not fully match your software experience and you may not actually be able to complete them all and get certified, by they are still goodlearning resources. 

Hope this helps. 

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
lathurm

Where to start?

SOLVE

Very helpful, thanks Phil! 

0 Upvotes