HubSpot Academy Support

hugot1944
Mitglied

Video playback issues

I've seen this problem in another post, it says it will be solved when I follow the steps in there, but it isn't! Basicly the video keeps stoping and loading every 1 minute. I have 103mb download, I changed between 2 internet networks and tryied in my mobile phone. 

Still with all of this methods it isn't solved. I am doing the youtube marketing course and it is happening in all of the videos.

I hope someone is able to help because it is really difficult to focus when the video stops every minute. Thank you.

0 Upvotes
2 Antworten
sfiske
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Video playback issues

Hi @hugot1944,

Sorry for the buffering issues you're experiencing while trying to watch our education. Would you be willing to follow these steps to capture a HAR file? This will capture the interaction between the browser and the web page so we can get some useful insight into possible reasons for the buffer, and hopefully come up with a solution. You can DM me with the file once that is complete.

Thanks,

Stephen 

hugot1944
Mitglied

Video playback issues

One more information, when the video is loading and I try to jump to a certain point in the video, it takes minus than 1 second to load, but when I go back to the point I was, it is still loading.

0 Upvotes