HubSpot Academy Support

AVANDORST

Updated exam cert not appearing

Exam retaken to stay certified. Perfect score... but no new certificate with new dates. How to resolve this?

I redid another exam a few day sago, and that cert was issued instantly, so I wondered what went wrong here?

Thank you for your help, @APernell

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
JMetzler

Hi Avandorst,

My cert is not updating took the test today and past so I could renew my 

Service Hub Software Certified certificate. still is reflecting old vale of expiring September 30 2022. I just took the retake today September 1 2022 to ensure it didn't expire. the cert should now relfect an expiration of sometime 2023. Please fix. Thanks. 

Jonathan Metzler

Service Cert not reflecting image.jpg

0 Upvotes
APernell
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

Hello @AVANDORST 

Thank you for reaching out to HubSpot Support! I'm happy to help out with this. It looks like your old certificate expires August 9th you should see the updated version after that date. I also regenerated your certificate as well!

Thank you!

Anissa

HRodgers

Hi @APernell ! This happened to me today: I retook the Content Marketing certification, and it's only showing me a certificate for the one that expired in May. What can I do?

0 Upvotes
JMetzler

Hi Anissa,

My cert is not updating took the test today and past so I could renew my 

Service Hub Software Certified certificate. still is reflecting old vale of expiring September 30 2022. I just took the retake today September 1 2022 to ensure it didn't expire. the cert should now relfect an expiration of sometime 2023. Please fix. Thanks. 

Jonathan Metzler

0 Upvotes
APernell
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

Hello @JMetzler ,

Thank you for reaching out to the academy community page! I'm happy to help out with this. You will need to complete the practical exercises Create a snippet, Create a customer feedback survey and Create a knowledge base article, to get the certificate to show the updated date first. 

Thank you!

Anissa

0 Upvotes
AVANDORST

Hi Anissa. All sorted now. Thank you!
0 Upvotes