HubSpot Academy Support

JBuckel

Unable to share certificate - "Please accept terms before sharing"

SOLVE

For some reason I cannot share my recently acquired Email Marketing Certificate from Hubspot Academy.

When trying to share I am presented with all the relevant options, but they are all greyed out and I can not choose any of them.

At the top banner, it says "Share your achievement" and "Please accept terms before sharing" but there are no terms to accept on screen.

I have toggled the "By sharing your achievement, you consent to making personal information such as your name public. To share it, switch this toggle on." on yet I am still unable to share in any way.

Please advise

1 Accepted solution
APernell
Solution
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

SOLVE

Hello @JBuckel ,

Thank you so much for reaching out. Can you try a couple troubleshooting steps:

1. First, make sure your browser is up to date with the latest version - sometimes a software update can resolve odd behavior issues.

2. Try logging into your portal in your browser's incognito or private browsing mode. This will rule out any potential caching issues. https://knowledge.hubspot.com/website-pages/clear-your-browser-cache

If it ends up being a browser cache issue, here are some instructions on how to clear your cache:

3. If the problem persists, try logging into your portal using a different browser. This will tell us if the issue is related to any settings or add-ons in your current browser. If you don't have another browser currently installed on your computer, you can download one here: https://browsehappy.com

4. If that fails, try logging in from a different computer to rule out any settings on your current computer.

5. If that fails, try connecting to a different network - some networks have their own security settings and firewalls that will hamper the performance of certain websites.

If the issue is still there, can you share with me a screenshot of it? Thank you!

Always,

@APernell 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
dlutch22
Participant

SOLVE

None of these suggestions worked.

Google Chrome:

dlutch22_1-1653371808525.png

Microsoft Edge:

dlutch22_2-1653371920430.png

0 Upvotes
APernell
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

SOLVE

Hello @dlutch22 ,

Thank you for reaching out. I am having my team look into this as you are not the only one having this issue. 

Always,

Anissa

0 Upvotes
APernell
Solution
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

SOLVE

Hello @JBuckel ,

Thank you so much for reaching out. Can you try a couple troubleshooting steps:

1. First, make sure your browser is up to date with the latest version - sometimes a software update can resolve odd behavior issues.

2. Try logging into your portal in your browser's incognito or private browsing mode. This will rule out any potential caching issues. https://knowledge.hubspot.com/website-pages/clear-your-browser-cache

If it ends up being a browser cache issue, here are some instructions on how to clear your cache:

3. If the problem persists, try logging into your portal using a different browser. This will tell us if the issue is related to any settings or add-ons in your current browser. If you don't have another browser currently installed on your computer, you can download one here: https://browsehappy.com

4. If that fails, try logging in from a different computer to rule out any settings on your current computer.

5. If that fails, try connecting to a different network - some networks have their own security settings and firewalls that will hamper the performance of certain websites.

If the issue is still there, can you share with me a screenshot of it? Thank you!

Always,

@APernell 

0 Upvotes