HubSpot Academy Support

AmyPeveto

Unable to renew Inbound Marketing Certification early

SOLVE

Hello! My Inbound Marketing Certification expires October 1st of this year. I'm trying to take the course again in preparation for taking the test and renewing, but it won't let me watch any of the videos. It says I've already watched them all, and won't let me re-watch.

Has the process changed so that now I have to wait until the cert has expired before I can renew it?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
AmyPeveto
Solution

SOLVE

Hi Jenny! I figured it out. I was clicking on the overview title, instead of the individual videos within each section. Just a weird UI thing.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hey @AmyPeveto

Can you explain to me how you're accessing the videos? Are you logging into your portal and clicking into the course that you will be re-taking, or are you doing something different? 

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
AmyPeveto
Solution

SOLVE

Hi Jenny! I figured it out. I was clicking on the overview title, instead of the individual videos within each section. Just a weird UI thing.

0 Upvotes
chrisking
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

SOLVE

Hey @AmyPeveto 

I have forwarded this case to our page designer to let them know you had difficulty. We want to make the ui/ux of our design as simple for you to learn as possible! 

Thank you for the feedback!

CK