HubSpot Academy Support

Stella711
Teilnehmer/-in

Unable to download any study guide or exam question breakdown

lösung

Hi there, I have taken Inbound marketing, Content Marketing, Growth Driven Design & Growth Driven Design Agency courses & exams . The course went perfectly well, however when I head to resource section and try to download study guides, slides or transcript notes for my respective courses, it's just lead to untitled blankpage, the same goes to exam breakdown that sent to my email, nothing shown on downloaded page. Can any Hubspot community member help me on this issue? Please refer below screenshot for one of the blank page shown. Thank you in advance for lending helping hands on this issue!Hubspot Untitled Page.PNG

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
jennysowyrda
Lösung
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hi @Stella711,

If you are able to view and download the content in IE I would recommend checking your extensions and settings within Chrome, as the issue will be with the web browser as opposed to the website. 

Thanks,
Jenny

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
4 Antworten
jennysowyrda
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hi @Stella711,

Sorry for the difficulty you're having here! Can you confirm that this issue persists across multiple browsers/in an incognito window? 

If you can confirm what browsers you're seeing this in, that would be great!

Thanks,
Jenny

Stella711
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Hi jennysowryda,

I encountered issue using chrome browser,but with IE no problem in downloading all the material. Could you advise what can i do? I had already cleaned my chrome browser but problem persist..

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Lösung
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hi @Stella711,

If you are able to view and download the content in IE I would recommend checking your extensions and settings within Chrome, as the issue will be with the web browser as opposed to the website. 

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
Stella711
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

okay thanks for stopping by with suggestions, will look into it!

0 Upvotes