HubSpot Academy Support

tanyamcginnity
Miembro

Unable to complete quizzes

Content Strategy Course

Used Firefox 69 and Chrome Version 76.0.3809.132 and a different IP address as well.

2019-09-30_15h06_04.png2019-09-30_15h07_18.png

0 Me gusta
15 Respuestas 15
jennysowyrda
Administrador de la comunidad

Hi @tanyamcginnity,

Do you mind sharing a screenshot of what happens when you click "resume"? Were you able to complete the course and the issue is that the status bar isn't updating, or are you getting stuck somewhere else?

The more screenshots, details and information you can provide the better the Community can assist!

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Me gusta
tanyamcginnity
Miembro

HI there.

I've viewed all of the videos, but there are several quizzes that aren't functioning properly for me, preventing me from obtaining the certification for this course.

I'm able to complete a few modules but for some, after watching all of the videos, entering the quiz, I click an answer, get no feedback on the response, am pushed to the next question until I get a blank page.

I have tried cleaning my cache, using a different computer,  and signing on using a different network and still have these issues.

Here are some screenshots which hopefully provide a bit more insight. I had emailed a swf file showing a screenshare to someone on your team and they redirected me to this forum. If you'd like this file, let me know where to send it.

Thanks.

2019-10-01_14h20_18.png2019-10-01_14h20_37.png2019-10-01_14h20_54.png2019-10-01_14h21_08.png2019-10-01_14h21_39.png

0 Me gusta
jennysowyrda

Thank you for the information @tanyamcginnity!

I have partnered with the team regarding this matter and will update you as soon as I have more information.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Me gusta
jennysowyrda

Hi @tanyamcginnity,

I have heard back from the team and they have asked for the following information. 

1. Can you please share a HAR file using an incognito browser with all extensions disabled
  2. A screen recording with the issue reproduced in the Content Strategy Course, showing the full screen
  3. Can you try doing a quiz from another course to check if the issue is specific to the quizzes in Content Strategy or affecting other quizzes as well. 
  4. Device type and OS (eg. Windows on Windows 10, macOS 10.13 High)

If you cannot upload the har file to a cloud based location, please let me know. 

Additionally, please note that the Content Strategy Course is a course and not a certification. It does not have a certification associated with it, so even after completing the course, there will not be a physical certification to download.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Me gusta
tanyamcginnity
Miembro

Hi there,

Here's everything you've requested

I tried doing a few quizzes from the social media course and had no issues at all.

Device Type is Windows on Windows 10 Pro

Thanks for all of your help!

0 Me gusta
jennysowyrda

Thank you @tanyamcginnity! I will update you as soon as I have more information! 

0 Me gusta
jennysowyrda

Hi @tanyamcginnity,

The team took a look at the har file, however they were not able to find any errors within the file.

Do you mind collecting another har file and ensuring that you attempt the quiz while the har file is recording? Step 5 in the har file guide is when you should click "quiz yourself" to ensure you are capturing the event in the har file.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Me gusta
tanyamcginnity
Miembro

Hi there,

I tried it again and think I landed it this time!

Here's a link to the HAR file on Dropbox.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cvkl90g5fgznzyb/app.hubspot.com.har?dl=0

Thanks!

0 Me gusta
jennysowyrda

Thank you @tanyamcginnity! I will keep you updated as I get more information 🙂 

0 Me gusta
jennysowyrda

Hi @tanyamcginnity,

Do you mind trying to complete the quiz again? The team has found the cause of the issue and it should be resolved now.

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Me gusta
tanyamcginnity
Miembro

Hi Jenny.

Sadly I'm having the same issue on 2 different browsers and when using my ipad with Safari.

#unusual

0 Me gusta
jennysowyrda

Hi @tanyamcginnity,

I'm sorry to hear that! I'm working with the team and as soon as I have next steps, I will circle back! I appreciate your help and patience!

Best,

Jenny

0 Me gusta
jennysowyrda

Hi @tanyamcginnity,

Thank you again for your patience! While we're waiting on actionable next steps, I did want to suggest that if there are any updates available for the browsers you are working on, can you please ensure your browsers are up to date?

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Me gusta
tanyamcginnity
Miembro

Hello there.

Wondering if there's any progress on this issue?

My browsers are up to date.

Thanks

0 Me gusta
jennysowyrda

Hi @tanyamcginnity,

Thank you for your patience and for checking in! Can you please send along a video of the problem occurring? 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Me gusta